Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you initially found stressful, but later found relaxing

11 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I initially found No Man’s Sky stressful, but find it increasingly relaxing as I get used to the crafting system and mechanics. What are some games you initially found stressful that later you found relaxing?

Most games are quite stressful for me when I'm still learning how to play it. Once I get a hang of it, it's more relaxing to play. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't say relaxing but in the beginning Dark Souls was extremely intense for me but as I got more accustomed to the game I grew to tolerate and even enjoy the challenges. The same with the Monster Hunter series.

Exactly, it's how it is with me in most cases when it comes to playing a new game. It's nervy always in the beginning. 

I would say COD Black ops was such a game for me. At first, when the game started initially, everything was going too quick. The game was super fast, and the tempo was quite high. It took me time to adjust to the environment. And later, I really enjoyed playing it. ☺️

3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I guess end of the games when you are over leveled and no longer have to worry about collecting things? 

Well for some gamers it's the breaking point for them as they feel it's no longer relevant to keep on playing.