Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most obscure and nerdy video game-related item you’ve ever collected?

What’s the most obscure thing you ever bought or collected related to a video game?

I just bought a 1950s label from a Jo Jo Melons fruit cart featuring the clown that the BioShock team borrowed for their design of the “Circus of Values” vending machines. It will go on my wall of BioShock related art.

9 minutes ago, Shole said:

I have a figurine of Sylvanas Windrunner from World of Warcarft, and if that's not nerdy, then my faction flags from the same game are.

Here is the picture of my Ghost Of Tsushima Game Mug. 

How do you like it? IMG_20210809_103241_446.thumb.jpg.b016e3d1f37c431d9e07e1f5c32e5d3e.jpg

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is the picture of my Ghost Of Tsushima Game Mug. 

How do you like it? IMG_20210809_103241_446.thumb.jpg.b016e3d1f37c431d9e07e1f5c32e5d3e.jpg

That's cool. Have you bought that from online store? 😊

I had bought one NFS themed Laptop skin, which mostly resembles to the image below. 

IMG_20210810_095042.thumb.jpg.1d862fffd05e341fd230d6714255709f.jpg

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's cool. Have you bought that from online store? 😊

I had bought one NFS themed Laptop skin, which mostly resembles to the image below. 

IMG_20210810_095042.thumb.jpg.1d862fffd05e341fd230d6714255709f.jpg

Yeah, it's from online store that I purchased it from for $15. I was actually scared it won't be good looking. 

3 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I have a old PS2 keyring which I've used so much the PS2 tag is long gone but still usable. 

It's my favorite beer 🍻 Heineken that I have its keyring and it looks so cool. I think I got it for $5.

45 minutes ago, Empire said:

Nothing, all the games that I get does not come with anything else. I mean I'm not into that other then what the game are.

I'm sure that there something which the gaming company can make just for the sake of promoting their merchandise. Maybe, you aren't just looking for them. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm sure that there something which the gaming company can make just for the sake of promoting their merchandise. Maybe, you aren't just looking for them. 

It's cool to own them. Just like you have key ring of something, I too had key ring of the helmet of PUBG, which is actually the official logo of the game.  

IMG_20210810_224711.thumb.jpg.4da44348e248b5add5e8ed54b9a6b602.jpg

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

It's cool to own them. Just like you have key ring of something, I too had key ring of the helmet of PUBG, which is actually the official logo of the game.  

IMG_20210810_224711.thumb.jpg.4da44348e248b5add5e8ed54b9a6b602.jpg

Wow, that's awesome. I would actually like to have that among my collections too. How much did you get the keyring? 

I never specifically purchased any game related item seperately, only things that came with games as bonuses. Like I have a custom mug for the last of us with my online nickname on it. But unfortunately some of the art has worn off of it, because I've been drinking coffe from it since 2013.

I also have a Fallout lunchbox, and vault boy bobblehead.

A sam fisher wrist watch from splinter cell.

A Dodge Challenger statue from Driver San Francisco

That's about it for game related collectibles.

Oh, and I also have a Star Citizen Citizen's Card, and I'm really not proud of this one, it is a memento for getting conned.

Edited by m76

1 minute ago, m76 said:

I never specifically purchased any game related item seperately, only things that came with games as bonuses. Like I have a custom mug for the last of us with my online nickname on it. But unfortunately some of the art has worn off of it, because I've been drinking coffe from it since 2013.

I also have a Fallout lunchbox, and vault boy bobblehead.

A sam fisher wrist watch from splinter cell.

A Dodge Challenger statue from Driver San Francisco

That's about it for game related collectibles.

Oh, and I also have a Star Citizen Citizen's Card, and I'm really not proud of this one, it is a memento for getting conned.

Wow, that's quite collection that you have got there. Apart from Ghost of Tsushima mug and The Punisher customized T-shirt, I don't have any other gaming related items. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

merchandise. Maybe, you aren't just looking for them

If I was intersed in a game rather buy the game, I mean most of the time buying the game and merchandise is like double the price and not to use but see it 😛