Register Now
killamch89

Favorite EA Game Series Of All Time

As an avid gamer, I have come to despise EA over the last decade because of their anti-consumer practices. However, EA have made some pretty awesome game series in the past and that's why I'm so critical of them right now. Sadly, most of those games have been put out of their misery by EA but they still remain in our memories. My list is no particular order but I love the following:

1. Need For Speed
  2. Medal Of Honor
  3. SSX
  4. Dead Space
  5. Mass Effect (especially the first two games)
  6. Burnout
  7. Fifa (2009 and older)
  8. Nba Live (2004 and older)
  9. Battlefield (4 and older)
  10. LA Noire

What are your favorite game series of  all time from EA?

14 hours ago, AriaSaki said:

Well i have played soo many EA games but one the favorite games have to be FIFA. I don't like playing football in real life but i like t play it on console. Not any specific console any console.

So do you still like the modern Fifa games because I don't really like the series anymore because it's full of bugs and glitches.

All the Battlefields, NFSs, Star Wars for sure. I recently had EA Play added to my GamePass Ultimate subscription on Xbox and the content is really solid. Also if you want a good couch co-op shooter, go for Army of Two. Still holds up.

15 hours ago, Empire said:

All the Battlefields, NFSs, Star Wars for sure. I recently had EA Play added to my GamePass Ultimate subscription on Xbox and the content is really solid. Also if you want a good couch co-op shooter, go for Army of Two. Still holds up.

I disagree with the Star Wars games, they've been pretty horrible barring the Fallen Order and Squadrons.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:24 PM, Shole said:

Need for Speed and Fifa 98 are unbeatable on my list to be honest.

Fifa 98 was a pretty great game to be fair, I would constantly play it when I was a kid. I loved creating my own teams.

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've been consistent playing FIFA game series, NBA 2K, need for speech etc. They are simply the best version of games developed by Electronic Arts company (EA). 

NBA 2k isn't developed by EA though, that'd be Take Two Interactive and Fifa and NBA 2K have been consistently terrible over the last 4-5 years.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Fifa 98 was a pretty great game to be fair, I would constantly play it when I was a kid. I loved creating my own teams.

NBA 2k isn't developed by EA though, that'd be Take Two Interactive and Fifa and NBA 2K have been consistently terrible over the last 4-5 years.

Thanks alot for throwing light on who created NBA 2K I was thinking it's same developers of FIFA series made it. 

Which video game company developed NBA 2K series?

What I love about the NBA 2K is the cutscenes that looks like real NBA show.

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks alot for throwing light on who created NBA 2K I was thinking it's same developers of FIFA series made it. 

Which video game company developed NBA 2K series?

What I love about the NBA 2K is the cutscenes that looks like real NBA show.

Take Two Interactive developed the NBA 2K series.

14 hours ago, Sharon said:

Does The Sims count? ...because I've always loved The Sims. As a good and even now as an adult. I just wish I had more time to play! 

It's an EA game so it does count.