Register Now
killamch89

Favorite EA Game Series Of All Time

36 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never knew EA owns battlefield, but I'm sure they aren't the ones that own NBA 2K series. EA FIFA is the one I've played somehow, with my popular choice game being need for speed. 

NBA 2k is owned by 2k games and published by take two interactive.

On 9/26/2021 at 3:18 AM, killamch89 said:

Well it is one of the easiest sports games to get into. Once you have the basics down, you more or less can play almost any Fifa game and whoop most people.

Yeah - and if you look at it closely, they can maximize their customers playing sessions by adjusting the timing of each match. 

On 9/25/2021 at 2:25 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That shows, you're good playing FIFA games even when you've abandoned it for some time now, your experience won't drop down. I am more into FIFA series than PES, and any other game. 

It's actually what happens with a video game that you're very used to playing. No matter how long you're off the game, whenever you get back to it, you will definitely still play well. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

When you're experience about a particular game, your experience about the game will remain for years, but your level of play will reduce cos you're far away from the game. 

I actually believe that it depends on the kind of game that you are playing. Some games never get old when they are that good. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I actually believe that it depends on the kind of game that you are playing. Some games never get old when they are that good. 

Yes, most of the games don't get old, but it depends on the kind of console you're playing it with. Mission impossible games, assassins Creed, MK etc, doesn't get old when it comes to bringing enthusiasm to a gamer anytime. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, most of the games don't get old, but it depends on the kind of console you're playing it with. Mission impossible games, assassins Creed, MK etc, doesn't get old when it comes to bringing enthusiasm to a gamer anytime. 

Exactly - games like Assassin's Creed still feels like a new game whenever I get into any series of it. It's an awesome game from EA. 

39 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Assassin's Creed is published by Ubisoft.

Oh really? I was actually thinking that it was EA that had it published, although both companies aren't far from each other in terms of their practices and policies. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When you're experience about a particular game, your experience about the game will remain for years, but your level of play will reduce cos you're far away from the game. 

Not necessarily - my Fifa playing level is still beyond most seasoned pros because I had acquired skills like manually positioning my defenders to deal with passes and other forms of attack so it's very hard to score against me.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Not necessarily - my Fifa playing level is still beyond most seasoned pros because I had acquired skills like manually positioning my defenders to deal with passes and other forms of attack so it's very hard to score against me.

Football is something that I live with every day, I have also played myself for a while and it's something that can never leave me - the knowledge per say even when I stopped playing the games for a while, my skills wouldn't wane. 

On 9/27/2021 at 9:46 AM, Heatman said:

It's actually what happens with a video game that you're very used to playing. No matter how long you're off the game, whenever you get back to it, you will definitely still play well. 

Yes, you'll play well because experience is there but not like before. You'll lose some of your tricks, skills when it comes to beating AI or fellow gamer. You'll even find it difficult to beat a gamer who you were beating freely in a game that is always playing and gaining experience too. That's why they say, training makes perfect, when you drop it for long you'll lose your playing skills a little. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:22 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - games like Assassin's Creed still feels like a new game whenever I get into any series of it. It's an awesome game from EA. 

EA have really done tremendous ever since they came into limelight developing video games. Their games are too notch, I enjoy them both the adventures and sports etc. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

EA have really done tremendous ever since they came into limelight developing video games. Their games are too notch, I enjoy them both the adventures and sports etc. 

Again, Assassin's Creed is published and developed in house by Ubisoft, NOT EA!  Kissing the ass of either of these companies is bad enough, you could at least do it for the products they actually make.

2 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Again, Assassin's Creed is published and developed in house by Ubisoft, NOT EA!  Kissing the ass of either of these companies is bad enough, you could at least do it for the products they actually make.

Thanks for the enlightenment, @Heatman made me think that way that EA created assassins Creed. I am not a super fan of EA games, I enjoy Moto GP which is developed by Milestone SRL video game company.