Register Now
killamch89

Favorite EA Game Series Of All Time

The fact that so many people get confused when it comes to companies like EA and Ubisoft and games they're actually associated with, it just goes to show how similarly horrid the big players in the "AAA" game industry are.

Edited by Shagger

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

The fact that so many people get confused lit the when it comes to companies like EA and Ubisoft just goes to show how similarly horrid the big players in the "AAA" game industry are 

I actually don't see how people get at least these two confused.  Open world action games have become Ubisoft's niche but EA hardly ever publish games like that.  EA's focus is mostly on sports games, multiplayer shooter's and perhaps to a lesser extent today top down simulation games like the Sims and Sim City.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:46 AM, Shagger said:

The fact that so many people get confused when it comes to companies like EA and Ubisoft and games they're actually associated with, it just goes to show how similarly horrid the big players in the "AAA" game industry are.

This is a valid point as there approach to making games is eerily similar.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:58 AM, Crazycrab said:

I actually don't see how people get at least these two confused.  Open world action games have become Ubisoft's niche but EA hardly ever publish games like that.  EA's focus is mostly on sports games, multiplayer shooter's and perhaps to a lesser extent today top down simulation games like the Sims and Sim City.

Your point is valid but I think @Shagger was mentioning their thought process in terms of making games especially in the last decade has been identical. Ubisoft is going down the F2P route with Assassin's Creed and others titles. EA's games are always packed with microtransactions and both company's focus on live service games would confuse anybody.

On 9/29/2021 at 9:46 AM, Shagger said:

Exactly - I think this justify my misconception of which company made the game because if you look at the game closely, you will see their blueprint all over it which are the same. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - I think this justify my misconception of which company made the game because if you look at the game closely, you will see their blueprint all over it which are the same. 

Because most have the same mentality towards games nowadays. The games are profit-focused instead of being player-focused and it shows.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Because most have the same mentality towards games nowadays. The games are profit-focused instead of being player-focused and it shows.

That's well said because once you look at EA games, you will see Ubisoft's likely hand work too. It's like they are copying themselves. 

On 10/4/2021 at 6:51 PM, Head_Hunter said:

EA did amazingly in the past via their video game options than in present. FIFA 09, FIFA 06, need for speed the older version where superb. I miss playing them now simply because I want newer versions that lack fluidity being a top game. 

To some of their fanboys, EA is still the best company when it comes to their video games. It's actually why they are so loud most of the time. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:51 AM, Heatman said:

To some of their fanboys, EA is still the best company when it comes to their video games. It's actually why they are so loud most of the time. 

Yeah, I agree with your thoughts dear, EA have been the best company out there for a very long time now. Their all round video games have proven that.