Register Now
killamch89

Favorite EA Game Series Of All Time

10 hours ago, Syntax said:

Command and Conquer, Sims City, The Sims, Need for Speed, and even Burnout are my top ones 

Need For Speed genre is among my very favorites here. I can't get tired of playing most of the NFS games. 

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Don't forget Battlefield - I'd argue in terms of quality, it has been the most consistent EA franchise over the last decade. They've only had one bad game which is Battlefield V but Battlefield 2042 has gone back to their winning formula.

That's where EA company is doing nice job, simply recreating it's gameplay to look always realistic. I just hope they touch their FIFA series to simply become enjoyable like battlefield.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:52 AM, killamch89 said:

Don't forget Battlefield - I'd argue in terms of quality, it has been the most consistent EA franchise over the last decade. They've only had one bad game which is Battlefield V but Battlefield 2042 has gone back to their winning formula.

I was a little bit surprised at what they did with Battlefield V but they knew what was about to happen to the franchise and had it corrected immediately. 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:05 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's where EA company is doing nice job, simply recreating it's gameplay to look always realistic. I just hope they touch their FIFA series to simply become enjoyable like battlefield.

Fifa might be losing it's name in the next few years as Fifa the football body and EA can't agree on price for licensing the Fifa name. Plus Fifa feels like they can make more money licensing out their names to other companies.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Fifa might be losing it's name in the next few years as Fifa the football body and EA can't agree on price for licensing the Fifa name. Plus Fifa feels like they can make more money licensing out their names to other companies.

Don't be surprised they won't but come up with a compromise in the end. There is no way you would expect the company to lose out its fan base just like that. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Hmm, they are simply driving to the wrong patch. They'll make money no doubt moving out their licensing from FIFA to another company. But the popularity they've gotten wouldn't be the same again. 

My favourite EA game series can all be found in the series of games EA bought up from say.. Westwood Studios, or tons of other devolpers, crapped all over, messed up beyond belief, and then threw in the garbage. So yeah. EA can sit on my middle finger, to be fair. They're a scumbag company.

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, they are simply driving to the wrong patch. They'll make money no doubt moving out their licensing from FIFA to another company. But the popularity they've gotten wouldn't be the same again. 

Yeah - We may see the emergence of another Football game that may just challenge Fifa and take PES spot.