Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Email Services

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

It makes use of the single login for everything in Microsoft so same id used in outlook too. it works for me like that. 

It's how I do with all my new logins right now. The account I can't recover there should be over 10 years and a lot of things changed in my life since then. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I have been using the zoho for few days now and the experience with my domain has been pretty good so far.

The advertising agency I worked for some years back used Zoho for their business services and it worked so well we didn't look for another. 

I only really use two email services and that is Google with their Gmail service and then Outlook with their Hotmail service as I use that for my Microsoft account. I do find that Gmail is the one I use more with me having my business emails and my personal emails firing to that service and I have never had any issues with my email storage getting too full or with spam getting through as they are really good with detecting spam which is what I like. I have only ever had to tell them that something wasn't spam a handful of times and it usually saves that and I don't have an issue again.

I use a few different email services but I think gmail is the best one other than having a professional email. Yahoo has to be the worst one I've used though, I get so much spam since their spam filter is next to nothing. I also find all the ads in the inbox annoying, and good luck updating your name if you need to.