Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Email Services

21 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I enjoy outlook and google the most, seem to keep up to date and never fail. 

Been meaning to check out that protonmail. 

Protonmail is pretty good - it has end to end encryption which makes extremely secure.

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Currently I have gmail for workplace with custom domain of office. And also the one personal gmail. I also have the protonmail mostly used for the game signups and other use cases. 

I mainly use it for Crypto exchanges. I use simple login for signing up for gaming sites or sites I suspect will spam my account.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:54 AM, skyfire said:

Yes crypto exchanges too kind of harvest the data and sell it. So having the protonmail is necessity. 

It's not really that but I just don't tend to mix my crypto ventures with my typical business.

On 8/11/2021 at 5:44 AM, Empire said:

Been using Outlook, also known for Hotmail for many many years. My first was YAhoo at the start but never did used it that long. 

Outlook is a pretty awesome emailing platform.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's not really that but I just don't tend to mix my crypto ventures with my typical business.

Yes and another thing is often our data if sold ends up in hands of airdrop fly by night type of the cryptos. 

8 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

I only use Gmail for email unless it's for a forum where I have the forum name attached. Gmail doesn't give me a lot of spam so I have been happy with it. Plus, I have different emails set up for different activities.

Yeah Gmail is pretty versatile but the issue I have with them is that they can easily be hacked if you're not careful.

On 8/12/2021 at 10:29 PM, killamch89 said:

Outlook is a pretty awesome emailing platform.

Well, it's been around for a very long time and most people use that platform more so then they do so for others. I do have my dislike about it, for start it's own my Microsoft 😛 

Anyway I do have three Gmail accounts also 🙂 partly since Gmail is easy to setup your own domain email rather then others out there. 

14 hours ago, Empire said:

Well, it's been around for a very long time and most people use that platform more so then they do so for others. I do have my dislike about it, for start it's own my Microsoft 😛 

Anyway I do have three Gmail accounts also 🙂 partly since Gmail is easy to setup your own domain email rather then others out there. 

I mean you can do the same with protonmail - as a matter of fact, I have three different aliases for the same email address. That way, I can organize the emails I get.

On 8/10/2021 at 4:13 AM, killamch89 said:

What email clients do you use and why? How long have you been using them and which one is your favorite?

Personally, mine are as follows:

1. Protonmail
  2. Tutanota
  3. Outlook/Simple Login
  4. Gmail
  5. Yahoo

As far as I'm concerned, it's only going to be Gmail and Yahoo for me when it comes to email services. My PayPal is set up with both Gmail and yahoo mail.