Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Email Services

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I noticed that even in 2021 there is MSN service going on lol. I wonder who still pays for it. they also give you free email address of MSN.com or something when you subscribe. 

I never really fancied MSN service. I used it a few times back then but it wasn't really what I wanted from their services. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Protonmail recently released the private details of people so it is no longer safe to trust any swish service now. 

Is there no way to sue these guys for this breach of privacy? Or is it listed in their terms and conditions that they can do such at will for any reason whatsoever they want? 

5 hours ago, Sharon said:

What makes Protonmail the best? I've honestly have never heard of it before. I prefer gmail above all else just because of convenience. Yahoo! I keep simply because it's the first official email service I signed up with.

Yeah - you hardly see many people making use of Yahoo mail now but the few one's that do, are really old schools. 

On 9/10/2021 at 7:09 AM, Sharon said:

What makes Protonmail the best? I've honestly have never heard of it before. I prefer gmail above all else just because of convenience. Yahoo! I keep simply because it's the first official email service I signed up with.

In past protonmail had the security and anonymity but recently they got sold out to govt and other international authority. 

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

In past protonmail had the security and anonymity but recently they got sold out to govt and other international authority. 

Seriously - the way government's tries to have control over everything is really frustrating. It's like they feel insecure or something? They fight against almost everything they can't control. 

On 9/15/2021 at 4:47 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - imagine leaving out what they are supposed to do and be doing another thing all together that is not necessary. 

You can't really anymore tell them. because google does it openly and get the support of the world. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

You can't really anymore tell them. because google does it openly and get the support of the world. 

It's really a big shame and to still see how helpless most people are, they still can't do without Google because it's what they all used to now. 

39 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yeah dependency on google is kind of risky. I have disabled google services in my TV too. I don't need them to track me every where. 

Aside from their Gmail services, few applications downloaded and use of Chrome browser, that's all I do with them that I can't help.