Favorite Search Engines

On 8/10/2021 at 9:03 AM, killamch89 said:

Personally, my favorite search engines are as follows:

1. DuckDuckgo
  2. Startpage
  3. Brave
  4. Google

What are your favorite search engines?

I thought Brave was a browser. I use Google all the time.

17 hours ago, egghead said:

I use Brave as an alternative browser. I have collected $11 worth BAT by using Brave.

I had around 20 USD worth of the BAT too. But eventually I gave up on it. And it seems like BAT is getting harder to hold too as they lose the market value.

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

BAT was close to a dollar late 2020 when I was following the coin, I don't know it's value at the moment. Later on, I'm going to check CMC if it improved or dipped in. 

Yes at that time it was good but ever since the KYC comes into the picture people started to leave the browser.

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have come to realize that Google limit one's search results for reasons best known to them and it's why I fancy Duckduckgo now. 

I don't think they limit... it's more of reading your bank account type approch. they read your search history and use it for their own benefit.

On 4/11/2022 at 7:07 AM, Justin11 said:

Even if I'm mining 20 BATS daily from brave browser I wouldn't consider going back, they made me to abandon using their browser by throwing my earnings to anonymous company without my permission. 

Brave does mine BAT, Brave rewards you BAT for viewing ads while using the browser. 

On 4/11/2022 at 7:13 AM, skyfire said:

Yes at that time it was good but ever since the KYC comes into the picture people started to leave the browser.

That's horrible indeed, most users don't like the KYC, but when you need it at utmost best, you'll go through KYC.