Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Search Engines

On 4/11/2022 at 12:47 PM, skyfire said:

I don't think they limit... it's more of reading your bank account type approch. they read your search history and use it for their own benefit.

The reason why I believe that they do that is that I have used the same keywords to search on Chrome and Duckduckgo, but the later gave me more good search results more than what I got from Chrome. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The reason why I believe that they do that is that I have used the same keywords to search on Chrome and Duckduckgo, but the later gave me more good search results more than what I got from Chrome. 

Yes that could be because of the possible data they already have, but I don't think it's kind of limiting though.

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes that could be because of the possible data they already have, but I don't think it's kind of limiting though.

That might be the case but it's the findings I was able to get and ever since then, I don't rely on Google 100% for my search engine. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

That might be the case but it's the findings I was able to get and ever since then, I don't rely on Google 100% for my search engine. 

Yes IP mapping is what I have seen so far. I have another observation that they keep eye on other sites than the saerch too. so google analytics fetch some of such data.

On 4/12/2022 at 6:35 PM, skyfire said:

Yes but not for all. it is kind of hit and miss program. where not all people see the ads and get BAT.

Perhaps, location plays an important role in earning BAT on Brave. When I started using Brave, I was earning 1-2 BAT every month, but these days they send just 0.25 or 0.5 BAT every month.

16 hours ago, egghead said:

Perhaps, location plays an important role in earning BAT on Brave. When I started using Brave, I was earning 1-2 BAT every month, but these days they send just 0.25 or 0.5 BAT every month.

BAT has very few value. plus in order to sell the BAT tokens you have to find KYC based exchange service. Which overall would cost you some money.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes IP mapping is what I have seen so far. I have another observation that they keep eye on other sites than the saerch too. so google analytics fetch some of such data.

Yeah, I guess so as well with what their analytics fetch up. I wanted to study how that works for a while now but still lost at it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I guess so as well with what their analytics fetch up. I wanted to study how that works for a while now but still lost at it. 

A lot of websites have that documented. I think EU took good decision by blocking the google analytics as well.