Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Search Engines

On 4/16/2022 at 10:50 AM, skyfire said:

BAT has very few value. plus in order to sell the BAT tokens you have to find KYC based exchange service. Which overall would cost you some money.

Doing KYC should not be a problem for a lot of people. However, I plan to withdraw to external wallet, if that is possible.

On 4/17/2022 at 6:26 AM, Zesty said:

I don’t have a favourite search engine, but I do use Google all the time because it’s just better overall. I tried Bing and DuckDuckGo and the results weren’t as helpful or relevant.

Bing was an utter waste of time for me when I tried making use of it but as for DuckDuckGo, it's a very decent search engine for me. I rate it as good as I would rate Google. 

On 4/22/2022 at 1:16 PM, Heatman said:

Bing was an utter waste of time for me when I tried making use of it but as for DuckDuckGo, it's a very decent search engine for me. I rate it as good as I would rate Google. 

It's true - Bing is horrible. DuckDuckGo using Bing's search results but they're decent. However, DuckDuckgo is trying to move away from that...

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's true - Bing is horrible. DuckDuckGo using Bing's search results but they're decent. However, DuckDuckgo is trying to move away from that...

The sooner DuckDuckgo cut ties with Bing's services and tools, the better its going to be for them on the long run. 

I use Google all the time. I have tried Duck Dick Go but when I read somewhere than this search engine uses Google Algorithm to display the search results, I stopped using it. I am not sure if the news was true

My favorite search engine used to always be Google, it was the first place I went to whenever I needed to search for something. Over the last year or so though, that has changed and I now tend to use Bing more than any other search engine mainly because when I search I can accumulate Microsoft reward points which help me get gift cards and subscriptions for my Xbox. 

Honestly I only use Google, every once in a while I'll use Bing if I want to earn some points that I can use to purchase gift cards to games. I actually got a game basically for free by using the points I got for simply using Bing. When I was a kid I remember using Ask Jeeves here and there, one time when my best friend and I were kids we thought we could make real Digimon and we went to "ask jeeves" how to make Digimon. :V

I too just use Google probably due to the fact that it's pretty much the #1 search engine and it generally always finds results that I'm looking for. I just use whatever can get the job done, I'm not sure if it's necessarily my most favorite, but it does indeed get the job done.