Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Search Engines

On 9/27/2021 at 10:27 AM, Heatman said:

Are you referring to Ask.com? 

You can read through this to learn more about the search engine. 

https://www.ask.com/about

Thanks alot, it's simply what I meant. I went through it, and it's simply a search engine platform just like Google where any one can ask anything and get positive answer. I never knew they've been in the business for 20 years now, that's tremendous. 

On 9/28/2021 at 6:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks alot, it's simply what I meant. I went through it, and it's simply a search engine platform just like Google where any one can ask anything and get positive answer. I never knew they've been in the business for 20 years now, that's tremendous. 

Yeah - I started making use of the search engines when I was still in high school and I'm still making use of it once in a while. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I started making use of the search engines when I was still in high school and I'm still making use of it once in a while. 

When did you leave high school? Search engine like Google have come for a very long time now, and it's not stopping anytime soon. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

When did you leave high school? Search engine like Google have come for a very long time now, and it's not stopping anytime soon. 

Google has been in use back then too but I got more usage time with Ask.com more than with Google but at a time, I switched to Google. 

On 10/1/2021 at 8:08 PM, Heatman said:

Google has been in use back then too but I got more usage time with Ask.com more than with Google but at a time, I switched to Google. 

I never even used ask.com, I am simply hearing it the first time from you, Google have been the number one for years. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

11 hours ago, Syntax said:

Primarily just use Google since their ranking of pages seems the most accurate in my eyes compared to others.

Try duckduckgo then, they seem to be improving a lot. it's just that public is not ready to test others due to monopoly. 

On 10/3/2021 at 11:36 AM, skyfire said:

I never used ask.com or ask jeeves. I made sure to mostly use bing, google and duckduckgo. 

Bing is one search engine that I really tried to make use of back then but I never really liked the website interface. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Bing is one search engine that I really tried to make use of back then but I never really liked the website interface. 

Microsoft pushes Bing pretty aggressively but hardly anyone uses it. I mean the highest searched keyword in Bing is Google lol. That just tells you all you need to know...