Register Now
killamch89

Do you ever sing in the shower?

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Not in the shower, but any other time I'm listening to music I can't help it and sing along anyway. Whether or not I can sing the song playing is irrelevant. I still sing along with it if I know the words.

If nobody is suing you for disturbing the peace or think you're auditioning to be a rooster, then you're not half bad at it.

I sing all the time but not in the shower. I think I choose not to sing in the shower because I don't want to get soap or shampoo in my mouth accidentally. I prefer to sing at the top of our stairs where it's all open and the acoustics are nice.

4 hours ago, Empire said:

I love to sing in the shower 🙂 the water falling and the acoustics make a great sound.I pretend I'm in a really amazing music video lol

Do you bust out the dance moves as well? lol

10 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

I sing all the time but not in the shower. I think I choose not to sing in the shower because I don't want to get soap or shampoo in my mouth accidentally. I prefer to sing at the top of our stairs where it's all open and the acoustics are nice.

That's perfectly understandable but people like me who have a Bluetooth speaker setup in my house can't help it.

On 8/13/2021 at 2:37 AM, killamch89 said:

Do you bust out the dance moves as well? lol

SInce the shower room is BIG, I can do 😛 I mean two people can fit and dance in the shower as you are washing down. However the floor will go if I jump and dance to much as we need to replace the showerroom one day

On 8/14/2021 at 5:39 AM, Empire said:

SInce the shower room is BIG, I can do 😛 I mean two people can fit and dance in the shower as you are washing down. However the floor will go if I jump and dance to much as we need to replace the showerroom one day

I mean you could try to moonwalk like Michael Jackson. Unless you're clumsy and trip over your own feet and fall face first, it's probably the safest dance in the shower.

On 8/16/2021 at 11:01 AM, The Blackangel said:

Even with the slip resistant tile in my shower stall, I still slipped and busted my ass. It's part of the reason I had decided to just sit on the stall floor before I managed to get a shower chair.

I've come close to falling in the shower but I've always managed to catch my balance. Having said that, I do sit in the shower at times just to get a nice soak.