Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Browsers For PC

Favorite, well there is not my favorite but rather then what I use and the best for my systems.

Chrome on my laptop, for years. Saves information, has my extensions and whatnot.
Edge, started using it on my gaming rig as it's not heavy on my system while gaming.Less lighter then Chrome. 

I've been using Google Chrome for a long time and I doubt that will change in the near future. It's easy to use, is fast, and I've never had any problems. It syncs with my mobile Chrome browser easily as well which makes it perfect. I also use Edge from time to time but that's only for MS Rewards.

I use Firefox on my PC most of the time. I have 5 other browsers installed but only rarely use them and when I do it's because I can't get Firefox to work with forms or whatever. I installed the other browsers for my forum because members were having problems using certain functions of the site and I wanted to find out if the browser had anything to do with it..and it did.

8 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

I use Firefox on my PC most of the time. I have 5 other browsers installed but only rarely use them and when I do it's because I can't get Firefox to work with forms or whatever. I installed the other browsers for my forum because members were having problems using certain functions of the site and I wanted to find out if the browser had anything to do with it..and it did.

Firefox is a pretty versatile browser that can be extensive customized for your personal online needs. Portable Firefox is a pretty useful tool to have on your flash drive so that when you go to a computer cafe, you can just pull it up and use a secure browser that you trust.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Firefox is a pretty versatile browser that can be extensive customized for your personal online needs. Portable Firefox is a pretty useful tool to have on your flash drive so that when you go to a computer cafe, you can just pull it up and use a secure browser that you trust.

I didn't know there was a portable Firefox! I knew that Opera at one time could fit on a flash drive so that was nice. I really hate how bloated Firefox has become. The downloading of each update takes too long and locks up my system most times.

4 hours ago, Shagger said:

I use Opera GX pretty much exclusively now. It's loaded with features, very gaming centric and is as fast and easy to use as chrome. I stated used quite recently, but I honestly couldn't imagine anything else now.

I'm happy to hear that someone actually uses it because almost everyone else here just uses chrome and edge lol.

I generally use Mozilla Firefox and Edge. Recently though, I got Brave Browser, and am testing it out on a limited basis, till I get used to it's built in features. Mainly trying Brave out on a few sites that I know won't lock up my browsing experience, on the default ad blocker settings.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:25 PM, Lämmchen said:

didn't know there was a portable Firefox! I knew that Opera at one time could fit on a flash drive so that was nice. I really hate how bloated Firefox has become. The downloading of each update takes too long and locks up my system most times.

There are many portable apps on this below site. 

https://portableapps.com/

On 8/11/2021 at 3:52 AM, killamch89 said:

These are my favorite browsers :

1. Brave
  2. Firefox (Hardened)
  3. Tor
  4. Chrome
  5. Edge

Which Browsers are your favorite?

I'm not sure if I would ever get used to other browsers like I do with using Google Chrome right now. I have used so many in the past but I'm stuck with Chrome now. 

On 8/24/2021 at 4:42 PM, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if I would ever get used to other browsers like I do with using Google Chrome right now. I have used so many in the past but I'm stuck with Chrome now. 

Most of them are forks of Chrome so they work with Chrome plugins right out of the box. I have multiple purposes for different browsers.