Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Browsers For PC

On 9/26/2021 at 12:54 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I understand that at brave, we can earn free BAT, but I don't keep attention to that, since I know I wouldn't earn much, I simply using Firefox browser or chrome from Google. 

Chrome isn't that bad apart from the issue of the users data compromise that is commonly associated with Google softwares. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:25 AM, Heatman said:

Chrome isn't that bad apart from the issue of the users data compromise that is commonly associated with Google softwares. 

Google on their own never compromised before, they are simply legit. They own chrome browser, and the browser is top notch, the best for both mobile and desktop devices. 

On 9/28/2021 at 6:44 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Google on their own never compromised before, they are simply legit. They own chrome browser, and the browser is top notch, the best for both mobile and desktop devices. 

Yeah - for all my experience with making use all Google related products, they have been excellent apart from fear they might use one's data they tracked in the future. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - for all my experience with making use all Google related products, they have been excellent apart from fear they might use one's data they tracked in the future. 

That's my fear too, even if they are legit now, they can still compromise tomorrow. I just don't want that to happen any time soon. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's my fear too, even if they are legit now, they can still compromise tomorrow. I just don't want that to happen any time soon. 

Hopefully, it's not going to happen but the truth of the matter is that once any data is collected, it's definitely going to be put in use one way or another. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Hopefully, it's not going to happen but the truth of the matter is that once any data is collected, it's definitely going to be put in use one way or another. 

Let's just hope it doesn't happen because if it happens it will be a disaster indeed. Cos the data will be used for sending unsolicited private messages and mails. 

57 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Let's just hope it doesn't happen because if it happens it will be a disaster indeed. Cos the data will be used for sending unsolicited private messages and mails. 

Yeah - we are that are making use of Google related products and services will be at their mercy should they decide to do otherwise. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - we are that are making use of Google related products and services will be at their mercy should they decide to do otherwise. 

Yeah, they are the only company online that got everyone's data online if they do otherwise scammers will simply rejoice because it's an easy access cheating the crowd. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Google always sells your data to the highest bidder and they make lots of revenue from it.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Google always sells your data to the highest bidder and they make lots of revenue from it.

I don't really doubt that because there are so many companies out there that require such data in making and marketing their business products and services. 

On 10/2/2021 at 1:38 AM, Heatman said:

I don't really doubt that because there are so many companies out there that require such data in making and marketing their business products and services. 

It's apart of their business model and is one of the things that made them extremely wealthy.

On 10/4/2021 at 4:35 AM, killamch89 said:

It's apart of their business model and is one of the things that made them extremely wealthy.

Exactly - It's something that they have practiced for a long time now and have perfected it in such a way that they hardly make any mistakes.