Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Browsers For PC

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the moment they stop tracking you their revenue would die. 

Haha, it's a fact in their business survival strategies as our data is literally worth millions of dollars to them once it's sold. 

On 10/7/2021 at 8:58 AM, Heatman said:

Haha, it's a fact in their business survival strategies as our data is literally worth millions of dollars to them once it's sold. 

As a few other tech YouTubers have said - our data is the new oil rush.

I just started making use of Cryptotab Pro browser. It's got paid version which cost about $2-$3.

It has a free lite version too. 

It helps you to mine BTC as you make use it. 

You can get the browser using my referral link @Shagger I hope adding the referral link won't be against the rules. 

Link Removed

Edited by Shagger

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just started making use of Cryptotab Pro browser. It's got paid version which cost about $2-$3.

It has a free lite version too. 

It helps you to mine BTC as you make use it. 

You can get the browser using my referral link @Shagger I hope adding the referral link won't be against the rules. 

Link Removed

I'm afraid affiliate links are not allowed, and it is stated quite clearly on the Forum Rules and Guidelines:

affiliate.thumb.png.b4bcd98c8942c76a1d393c504d08f80b.png

Because of that, I have removed your referral link.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

I'm afraid affiliate links are not allowed, and it is stated quite clearly on the Forum Rules and Guidelines:

affiliate.thumb.png.b4bcd98c8942c76a1d393c504d08f80b.png

Because of that, I have removed your referral link.

Yeah, I felt that might be something that might be an issue with the rules because most forums I have been, it's not really allowed without consent. 

Thanks anyways! 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I used to be pretty much regular with the opera  till they started collecting data more than chrome could ever. I have yet to try their gaming browser yet. 

I haven't tried the opera game browser either and right now I'm sticking with Cryptotab Pro browser. 

7 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

I tend to just stick with the new version of Microsoft Edge (Chromium) these days.

Chrome itself has ended up feeling way too bloated over the last few years, Edge feels like a decent compromise.. 🙂

Seriously, over the past few years, I haven't been fully satisfied with my use of Chrome. Maybe it's time to switch to Edge. 

11 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Edge is definitely worth sticking too but with each update the settings go default which is something I hate. 

What kind of settings? I can't say that I've noticed anything getting reset.. are you using any kind of development build? 🤔

..I suppose I don't really change much settings wise, but I'd be interested to do some kind of test.