Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Android Browsers

On 9/14/2021 at 11:07 PM, Syntax said:

100% agree with Brave being a solid choice, I use that browser on all of my platforms. Another good one just for some compatibility aspects is Edge/Opera GX.

Brave is one of the best - it's my default browser on my PC and I just can't stop using it. Chrome hogs too much RAM on any device I use so I stick with Brave instead.

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Both are reliable and amazing options although chrome tends to hog a lot of memory on any device it's on.

That's true you said, it do consume lots of space on the data storage of the smart phone device and the PC device. That's why most people doesn't use it often. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think chrome is good enough. at the most you can go for the firefox. I personally avoid cryptotab and other miner browsers on phone.

For the fact that i am able to search one time around chrome for the websites I have account with, and it shows up, I am comfortable with that. And chrome is fast, I don't see any browser closer to them here with android. 

For the longest time I was using Chrome on my android phone up until I realized you could get Microsoft Edge on android as well. Since I use Edge on my PC with me having a Microsoft account and I can earn Microsoft Reward points for things like searching, it seemed the better idea to have Edge as a browser on my phone as well to syn everything across both devices.