Register Now
Knight Plug

The Abandoned app got delayed...

On 8/12/2021 at 3:05 AM, Candy Stick said:

I am disappointed, as is about 73469238 other people. 

Unfortunately, I doubt it's a revival of the long dead Silent Hill series. 

If I'm really being very honest, I don't really like the trailer of the game one bit. It looks weird to me. 

So after waiting hours for Blue Box Game Studios to update the app after that technical problem, all we got was that tease they already posted on Twitter. It's basically a guy with jeans and a green jacket, walking across a floor for a few seconds. You cannot see his face. Big deal, right? 

4 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

So after waiting hours for Blue Box Game Studios to update the app after that technical problem, all we got was that tease they already posted on Twitter. It's basically a guy with jeans and a green jacket, walking across a floor for a few seconds. You cannot see his face. Big deal, right? 

If it's not that the technical problem affects the players, who cares about their crazy updates?

25 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

But they had nothing to show off, so it felt like a waste of time.

Yeah, it's literally how it feels in a very big sense with how everything turned out to be. No one likes to waste their time. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Looks so crap and I displike it anyway, I expect it to fail 😛 then again that's me right. How many people wanted this app anyway?

Definitely not among those who would be happy to have it because it's nothing good anywhere near what other alternatives gives us. 

Hasan Kahraman was being very vague here, when he responded to this person's question. 

I wonder if he knows something. If he did, he probably wouldn't want to reveal anything until a big event is scheduled, or something. Although it's just strange how he seemingly doesn't know what the game is supposed to be yet, when he is in charge of what is happening. Or at least I think he is. 

😇

On 8/13/2021 at 10:35 AM, Heatman said:

If I'm really being very honest, I don't really like the trailer of the game one bit. It looks weird to me. 

It's a classic bait and switch - they played on the links that they were developing a Silent Hill game instead of denying it from the get-go and then when they receive criticism about this, now they choose to disclose that they don't have anything to do with it. 

11 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

In that case, they are telling lies. Basically, what us Scots refer to as mince pies.

Remember what happened to the puppet that wanted to be a little boy? 😄

That's certainly true, I mean look at these so called "Mince Pies", there isn't even any meat in them!

mince-pie-cross-section-web-mini-720x720

THIS is a mince pie!

Scotch-Pies-Recipe-126.jpg

21 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

In that case, they are telling lies. Basically, what us Scots refer to as mince pies.

Remember what happened to the puppet that wanted to be a little boy? 😄

If I'm remembering the movie correctly, It has been a while, the puppet actually did become a real boy. As a puppet, his nose grew when he told a lie, but after he became a real boy his nose moved further south and now grows when he sees a pretty lady.