Register Now
killamch89

What was your worst injury as a child?

When I was about nine years old a fight broke out between my big brother, some friends of ours and some guys from another part of the community and I was just sitting on the wall watching because my brother told me not to jump in. When suddenly a thump in my back, when I was getting up I realized I was bleeding and I got so mad that I start throwing stones at EVERYBODY and everyone ran for cover instantly ending the fight. I practically broke every glass on that street - even the streetlights. It was after I calmed down and my brother was taking a look at my back that he realized I chopped in the back with a machete and they rushed me to the hospital. Luckily it never did much damage to my organs but I have this long-ass scar on my back that runs the whole length of it although it has faded a lot over the years. What was your worst injury as a child?

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Parents mainly.

That's rough.

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I fractured my skull in some sort of bycicle accident.  I don't remember it very well though, I must have been about 5 or 6.

I'd assume you weren't wearing a helmet right?

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When I was about nine years old a fight broke out between my big brother, some friends of ours and some guys from another part of the community and I was just sitting on the wall watching because my brother told me not to jump in. When suddenly a thump in my back, when I was getting up I realized I was bleeding and I got so mad that I start throwing stones at EVERYBODY and everyone ran for cover instantly ending the fight. I practically broke every glass on that street - even the streetlights. It was after I calmed down and my brother was taking a look at my back that he realized I chopped in the back with a machete and they rushed me to the hospital. Luckily it never did much damage to my organs but I have this long-ass scar on my back that runs the whole length of it although it has faded a lot over the years. What was your worst injury as a child?

Jesus man. That's crazy. Glad you are ok cause you are a cool dude. 

Around 5 years old a babysitter's boyfriend hit me in the head with the spike of a high heel. lol. I had to get stitches. I broke my nose doing a triple backflip in gymnastics. I landed and my knee smashed into my nose and knocked me out cold. I didn't have the training for it. I could do a double easily though back then. My mom ended up dating my coach and ruined everything. 

I was on the phone with my husband who was out of town and he asked me to go down to the basement to check for seepage and I slipped and fell down the stairs. I broke my wrist and luckily that was the only thing I broke. When I got to the hospital they asked if my husband did it. I guess they have to ask that question. Good thing my husband was out of town.

9 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I can't imagine the trauma you went through as a kid. Getting injured is one thing, but intentional injury is another. Because that has emotional ties to it. To hell with those abusers. 

Especially when it's coming from your family at such a young age. It's no wonder she has extreme trust issues and it's no fault of her own.

On 8/13/2021 at 10:00 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Jesus man. That's crazy. Glad you are ok cause you are a cool dude. 

Around 5 years old a babysitter's boyfriend hit me in the head with the spike of a high heel. lol. I had to get stitches. I broke my nose doing a triple backflip in gymnastics. I landed and my knee smashed into my nose and knocked me out cold. I didn't have the training for it. I could do a double easily though back then. My mom ended up dating my coach and ruined everything. 

Bro that's seriously rough. Did your babysitter's boyfriend get in trouble for that?