Register Now
Lämmchen

What conspiracy theory do you believe?

There are many types of conspiracy theories. Are there any that you believe in? Do you keep your belief private or do you openly discuss/debate it on the internet or with family and friends?

Moderator Edit: Thread locked as a similar thread already existed. That thread can be found here.

Edited by Shagger

22 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Let me guess, you are QANON looking for recruits. 

How did this become political? All kinds of people believe in all kinds of conspiracies - just look at Flat Earthers. They actually believe that the pictures of the Earth from space is photoshopped and has been photoshopped since the 60s even though Photoshop the program has only been around since the 2000s...

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

How did this become political? All kinds of people believe in all kinds of conspiracies - just look at Flat Earthers. They actually believe that the pictures of the Earth from space is photoshopped and has been photoshopped since the 60s even though Photoshop the program has only been around since the 2000s...

UGHH, Don't me started!! Flat Earthers are genuinely the biggest idiots on the planet.  They are sufferers of the most insufferable conformation bias I have seen.  They get laser focused on whatever they can cherry pick to support their ridiculous ideas and completely dismiss the litteral thousands of years of evidence that doesn't.  It's a pity the earth isn't flat, if it was I'd throw them all off edge!

On 8/14/2021 at 4:48 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Let me guess, you are QANON looking for recruits. 

Enough of that. You two don't agree politically and that's fine, but it is out of order to bring this to threads that have nothing to do with it. That assumption is unfair and without any real base to it outside of you clearly painting all conservatives with the same brush. Consider yourself warned, don't do that again.

Same to you @The Blackangel. Don't encourage him.

Edited by Shagger

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm not trying to throw gas on the fire. I just wanted to show that I agree with him on that one point, and after that planned to get back to topic.

Besides, I already posted a thread about this whole thing here.

Fair point. OK, here's what I'll do. I'll lock this thread and leave a link to the already existing thread in the opening post so the old thread can be easily found.