Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have out of control body hair or out of control body odor?

I have a medical issue that causes a body odor. It makes me have to shower twice, take medication, and use deodorant on every single part of my body, not just my armpits. That helps it, but it doesn't completely control it. Since my body hair is so fine, I have no issue shaving, and prefer it that way.

9 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

I'd much rather have out of control hair. I'd probably use Neet or something similar if I could to try to remove it! I'd be more self conscious about odor unless I could be away from people the rest of my life.

I remember in high school after finishing track & field training that I tried smelling my armpit and believe me, the scent almost knocked me out cold. I can deal with the hair but to deal with that? Nope!

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have a medical issue that causes a body odor. It makes me have to shower twice, take medication, and use deodorant on every single part of my body, not just my armpits. That helps it, but it doesn't completely control it. Since my body hair is so fine, I have no issue shaving, and prefer it that way.

It's understandable and hair is far more manageable. The worst that could happen is you look like this guy:

Wolf man.jpeg

Edited by killamch89

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If I had hair like that, I would cease to be a woman.

Of you would, you'd be a wolf woman 🤣. Seriously, why do they call people with a genetic hair overgrowth disorder a wolf man or woman? It's not like they're barking or growling at people.

On 8/16/2021 at 10:32 AM, The Blackangel said:

I've been told that I tend to growl a lot. Especially when I get pissed or have a flashback.

Lol - If you blackout during a full moon, I don't know how to tell you this but you might be a werewolf... *reads Witcher novel* 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Lol - If you blackout during a full moon, I don't know how to tell you this but you might be a werewolf... *reads Witcher novel* 

I only have an issue with the moon when it's a blood moon. There's multiple reasons, but none that I'm going to get into.