Register Now
skyfire

Hundred Days

This game is an indie kind of game, I've not played much of indies apart from the ones I played on mobile. I've heard about this one 'stardew valley I might give it a try to see if indie games will capture my attention like the way I've felt with AAA games. 

On 10/7/2021 at 9:26 PM, Justin11 said:

This game is an indie kind of game, I've not played much of indies apart from the ones I played on mobile. I've heard about this one 'stardew valley I might give it a try to see if indie games will capture my attention like the way I've felt with AAA games. 

Yeah kind of like AAA though it has it's points where it may not be that professional but I like it either way.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:56 PM, Justin11 said:

It's quite an interesting game from the little time I have seen my niece connected to its play. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah kind of like AAA though it has it's points where it may not be that professional but I like it either way.

Okay, let's see how it goes, I might be trying it sooner. I hope its compatible with mobile device like android? 

On 10/11/2021 at 2:06 PM, Justin11 said:

Okay, let's see how it goes, I might be trying it sooner. I hope its compatible with mobile device like android? 

I guess in near future. As of now I didn't find any thing mentioned about the Android support. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I guess in near future. As of now I didn't find any thing mentioned about the Android support. 

It will be nice they add the Android version, because their are lots of Android gamers that is simply waiting for such too, you might never know. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will be nice they add the Android version, because their are lots of Android gamers that is simply waiting for such too, you might never know. 

I hope so. I assume that could be something they may do considering they are on the switch. 

31 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I hope so. I assume that could be something they may do considering they are on the switch. 

The popularity of switch games is something that's taken a very good turn over the years and Nintendo is working hard to maintain such pace. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

The popularity of switch games is something that's taken a very good turn over the years and Nintendo is working hard to maintain such pace. 

That's true but on the other hand, they do some pretty baffling things as well especially when it comes to online services.

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's cross our hands and watch them take the next action towards building an Android video game version. 

Hopefully. I also think if they launch the android or even the similar other platform they would do it next year and not within next 2 months. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's true but on the other hand, they do some pretty baffling things as well especially when it comes to online services.

Anything that's got to do with online services comes with the two side of the coin. You get to experience both of them and decide to keep on being with it or talk a walk.