Register Now
skyfire

Slime Rancher: Plortable Edition

On 9/22/2021 at 4:27 PM, skyfire said:

There is a mix of both, sucking and shooting. So kind of childish level game to me but then it's switch we are talking about. 

Seriously - I got confused along the way because it was showing me it's doing both features of sucking and shooting which I haven't seen a gun that sucks before. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Why is there so much sucking and blowing in this game. To top it all off, there's slime...Are you sure this game isn't some kind of weird hentai?

Haha, it's actually funny and wired altogether if you would ask me because it's my first time of seeing such gun 😂

On 9/28/2021 at 6:26 AM, killamch89 said:

Why is there so much sucking and blowing in this game. To top it all off, there's slime...Are you sure this game isn't some kind of weird hentai?

Slime rancher is the name of the game, so yeah slime all over. No idea if this would lead to hentai lol. 

On 9/25/2021 at 11:11 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah it was having the features of both and so I am not surprised either. Some of the time you can say that things like this are of that type which is kind of fun in game but takes us by surprise. 

Yeah - I believe that they have a good reason as to why they decided to include such kind of weird gun in the game. 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:51 AM, Heatman said:

Haha, it's actually funny and wired altogether if you would ask me because it's my first time of seeing such gun 😂

The gun does look like some kind of reproductive organ.🤣

Edited by killamch89

On 10/1/2021 at 6:22 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - I believe that they have a good reason as to why they decided to include such kind of weird gun in the game. 

Yes maybe to make the fun out of the popular games like overwatch, serious sam etc.