Register Now
The Blackangel

Stores Selling Out Of Horse Dewormer Because Conservatives Falsely Think It Treats COVID

Is it just me, or is it really funny that at the end after going through this story he said the words "If you can't get enough Ring of Fire"? 😆

Seriously though, I wouldn't necessarily call this a political matter, this is more like stupid people being stupid. Maybe it is true that conservatives are more likely to be the ones doing this, but I'd still like to think the majority of them would not do something this stupid. This is anti-vaxers being the idiots that they are. I know that VGR members are smarter that this, but please don't take medication that isn't prescribed for you, nevermind medication that isn't prescribed for humans. And if any of you actually ARE horses, then respect toy you... and how do you type with them hooves?

The channel is called Ring Of Fire. I've been watching ROF and his independent channel Farron Balanced for at least a couple months now. The news they report on both channels is important to hear, but they also deliver it in an entertaining way because they're not held back by corporate cowardice. They can say it however they want and use whatever language they want, and don't have to worry about being fired from the network or taken off the air. Sure the channel governs it, and they do maintain a level of professionalism. But I've seen on more than one occasion, something that has pissed him off so much that he couldn't hold his tongue and let fly with the words.

I don't repost everything that they report back here. But the ones that I feel are important, or at least of interest, yeah I post them here.

At this point, why care what they do. Let nature weed them out for this level of stupid. Biden has passed a vaccine mandate so if they refuse to accept it while other vaccine mandates have already been in place for decades, then from here on out it's on them. If they don't want to work because of it, then let those who care fill their job positions. Moving on, moving on. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

Update: The vaccine mandate was killed by the republican controlled supreme court, so there is no longer any protection for American workers. I wonder, will they ban all vaccine requirements in the country? Also, Kansas politicians are trying to pass a bill to allow doctors to prescribe Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine for Covid, which has not been approved by the FDA; and the bill will grant immunity to doctors that prescribe it so they won't have any liability. This is what it looks like when politics reign over healthcare.