Register Now
The Blackangel

GTA Vice City

On 10/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, with what I've seen so far, I see no difference in PS4 and PS5 GTA V when it comes to quality, just the same. That's why I wouldn't rush upgrading my console, I am still enjoying PS4. 

Performance wise, there is a huge difference though. The game feels a lot smoother on the PS5 especially when there is a lot of mayhem around you like explosions and players racing about. And the online mode loads up extremely fast compared to the PS4 version.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Performance wise, there is a huge difference though. The game feels a lot smoother on the PS5 especially when there is a lot of mayhem around you like explosions and players racing about. And the online mode loads up extremely fast compared to the PS4 version.

Thanks a lot for sharing the comparison around PS5 and PS4 when it comes to playing GTA V. I've seen the difference maker, which shows that PS5 edges PS4 via GTA V. 

On 8/15/2021 at 8:28 PM, The Blackangel said:

What can everyone tell me about this game?

Made in 9 months, was supposed to be a GTA 3's DLC, unfinished (you can notice that in the small map), Still one of the best GTA games with its unique miami vibes.

On 8/15/2021 at 8:28 PM, The Blackangel said:

I don't know where in the series it is

Between GTA 3 & San Andreas 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:33 PM, Darth said:

Seriously, all games are smoother on Playstation 5. It's supposed to be so, otherwise the console isn't worth all the fuss about it. 

Vice City is great. It has a great story, great cast of characters a fun location. I grew up with it myself, I view it better than San Andreas in terms of story, but in terms of scope San Andreas takes the cake for me. 

Anyway, it hasn't aged super well, at least in terms of controls. Graphics are to be expected. But I always thought the graphics were good growing up. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Vice City is great. It has a great story, great cast of characters a fun location. I grew up with it myself, I view it better than San Andreas in terms of story, but in terms of scope San Andreas takes the cake for me. 

Anyway, it hasn't aged super well, at least in terms of controls. Graphics are to be expected. But I always thought the graphics were good growing up. 

Vice city remains one of the best selling and well-known GTA series around. GTA 5 is part of the vice city series, which is it's latest edition. 

I'll definitely have to try out the remastered version of Vice City at point. The 80s vibe in the game is great and the San Andreas remaster hasn't been too bad actually. I tried it out through the Xbox Game Pass. Kind of wish they would let us buy it separately though since I don't need all 3.

11 hours ago, Darth said:

I'll definitely have to try out the remastered version of Vice City at point. The 80s vibe in the game is great and the San Andreas remaster hasn't been too bad actually. I tried it out through the Xbox Game Pass. Kind of wish they would let us buy it separately though since I don't need all 3.

Everything would definitely be a lot better in the remastered version of Vice City. It's why it's remastered version to begin with. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Everything would definitely be a lot better in the remastered version of Vice City. It's why it's remastered version to begin with. 

Not necessarily. This remastered bundle didn't exactly leave a good impression with a lot of people because Rockstar thought it was a good idea to let a third party developer do it for them. Rockstar seems to have fixed a lot of the bugs and issues though over the past few weeks.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

Not necessarily. This remastered bundle didn't exactly leave a good impression with a lot of people because Rockstar thought it was a good idea to let a third party developer do it for them. Rockstar seems to have fixed a lot of the bugs and issues though over the past few weeks.

If they didn't work on fixing them, it's definitely going to ruin the game completely and it means them losing money in the process. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What about the GTA Trilogy version have they made any DLC to fix the bugs in the game? I simply feel for the edition, it's a waste of money for me with the game. 

The real question is whether it even matter to gamers if they do that now? I think that most gamers have given up on the game already. 

I'm going to assume that for the GTA Trilogy is encompasses GTA 1/2/3? The real question is with their age, are there any gamers left who even play the first three? There have been a lot of titles in the series, so I'm willing to bet the answer to that question is No. But as I have said before, I'm not the most educated on the GTA franchise, so those who are, I welcome anything you can tell me.