Register Now
The Blackangel

GTA Vice City

On 10/15/2021 at 9:57 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I've been playing GTA Vs from 2010 till now, I started with PS2 console, played it via PS3. Now, still playing it via PS4 I'm just curious to fancy my hands on PS5 where the gameplay is an improved one if it's out. 

GTA V on PS5 isn't any different from the one on PS4 outside of slightly improved graphics though...

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that he's already mentioned the difference in them both on each console which is basically the slightly improved graphics. 

Hmm, if that's the difference maker, then I don't see enough reason why I should be chasing after PS5 at the moment when my PS4 is still very much in-demand. 

On 8/15/2021 at 8:46 PM, Shagger said:

Vice City is my favourite GTA game. Everybody gives the props to San Andreas, but I actually prefer Vice City. I like it's setting I like the pogromist, love the soundtrack and the side missions are much more rewarding that GTA3. 

Likewise, Vice City is probably my favourite entry in the series to date. It just felt like it was made with a lot of love from Rockstar.

The characters, storyline, soundtrack, and even the vehicles are all very nostalgic of the 1980's. There's plenty of content and challenge with the game if you don't use cheats. I was very happy to get a port of the game on PS4 with trophies, but disappointed that there had to be some omissions with the soundtrack due to licensing.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:54 AM, killamch89 said:

GTA V on PS5 isn't any different from the one on PS4 outside of slightly improved graphics though...

They did mention loading times as well, to be fair but that's honestly an awful thing to try and sell. The game already loads up pretty quickly on the PlayStation 5 so it's not really a change within the game. Hopefully they unveil a few more changes soon

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, if that's the difference maker, then I don't see enough reason why I should be chasing after PS5 at the moment when my PS4 is still very much in-demand. 

Yeah - it's why most people don't bother too much with some games that are actually available on both PS4 and PS5 with little or no difference. 

On 10/19/2021 at 1:29 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, then what's the big difference between PS5 and PS4 if no difference in GTA V? 

GTA V itself hasn't changed at all - PS5 and PS4 are completely different in terms of performance and graphics but you'd be buying the same game that you already had on the PS4.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

GTA V itself hasn't changed at all - PS5 and PS4 are completely different in terms of performance and graphics but you'd be buying the same game that you already had on the PS4.

It's basically why I'm very much satisfied with it on my PS4 and not looking at getting it on PS5 when I do get the console. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Then their is no need for me upgrading to PS5 since what my PS4 gives me it's still the same with what PS5 console will offer me via GTA V. 

Rockstar released the GTA trilogy trailer earlier today and I have to say, it looks pretty good. Vice City is definitely the one that I am looking forward to playing again especially with the modern controls and updated appearance. Can't wait to play it in November

On 10/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, Darth said:

Rockstar released the GTA trilogy trailer earlier today and I have to say, it looks pretty good. Vice City is definitely the one that I am looking forward to playing again especially with the modern controls and updated appearance. Can't wait to play it in November

I heard the news too, and I felt so ecstatic about the latest development around GTA series, being the trilogy version. I can't wait to test my hands on the game. 

On 10/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, Darth said:

November is already around the corner and I have equally started making arrangements for the game too. Rockstar with GTA always gives the best. 

On 10/20/2021 at 7:48 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's why most people don't bother too much with some games that are actually available on both PS4 and PS5 with little or no difference. 

You're right, with what I've seen so far, I see no difference in PS4 and PS5 GTA V when it comes to quality, just the same. That's why I wouldn't rush upgrading my console, I am still enjoying PS4.