Register Now
The Blackangel

GTA Vice City

14 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm going to assume that for the GTA Trilogy is encompasses GTA 1/2/3? The real question is with their age, are there any gamers left who even play the first three? There have been a lot of titles in the series, so I'm willing to bet the answer to that question is No. But as I have said before, I'm not the most educated on the GTA franchise, so those who are, I welcome anything you can tell me.

The trilogy is GTA3, San Andreas, and Vice city, and left off 1 and 2. I've also been debating Vice city and some of the older titles whether to get the ps2-ps3 version or the trilogy. After watching youtube videos, I think to play the old games, you are only in it for the story. Because to settle for anything less than GTA 5 with it's fantastic gameplay and amazing graphics, just doesn't seem justified to me. Everything seems the same except one is modern and another is old. 

If I were you guys, I'd outright skip the Remastered Trilogy until they fix it. Or buy the original editions on steam and just mod them. You're going to get better results doing that anyway. Let's just say that the remastered versions are a broken mess with a ton of problems. 

On 12/26/2021 at 9:18 PM, Kane99 said:

If I were you guys, I'd outright skip the Remastered Trilogy until they fix it. Or buy the original editions on steam and just mod them. You're going to get better results doing that anyway. Let's just say that the remastered versions are a broken mess with a ton of problems. 

Seriously, this was exactly what I did with the Remastered Trilogy because from the looks of everything, it's totally a complete waste of time to play. 

19 hours ago, tdbnz said:

GTA Vice City is amazing it's such a great Game!

I got to say I am a proud owner of that game on PS2

good story good graphic's overall super fun

I really feel happy when I see gamers who still play on Playstation 2 and it's not because they don't have money to upgrade but their attachment to the console. 

On 1/25/2022 at 1:26 PM, tdbnz said:

GTA Vice City is amazing it's such a great Game!

I got to say I am a proud owner of that game on PS2

good story good graphic's overall super fun

Yeah - I remember playing it for like 5-6 hours straight on weekends. Those were the days...

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - I remember playing it for like 5-6 hours straight on weekends. Those were the days...

Yeah, most of the time during weekends, I seem to have ample time to play more than 6 hours if something never comes up. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, most of the time during weekends, I seem to have ample time to play more than 6 hours if something never comes up. 

Me too but in general I went out during the nights and came back home at around 6am. I was usually out all night partying.