Register Now
skyfire

Poco X3 Pro

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah I was thinking of checking out the oneplus and then also the xiaomi's range for those better quality lens in the phone. but let's see what comes next year. 

That's definitely going to end well once you get to look well enough to pick out a great product. I'm also looking at getting a new phone but it's only RAM, battery and storage capacity that I'm after. 

On 10/14/2021 at 11:35 AM, Heatman said:

That's definitely going to end well once you get to look well enough to pick out a great product. I'm also looking at getting a new phone but it's only RAM, battery and storage capacity that I'm after. 

I mostly look at the RAM considering I wont be holding the same phone for more than 2 years I don't bother much about battery. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I mostly look at the RAM considering I wont be holding the same phone for more than 2 years I don't bother much about battery. 

Seriously, the RAM is a very vital part of any phone that I'd make use of because I really hate it when my device lags as a result of overloaded RAM. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

The current new model is pretty good for those who want to try it for the photography. Not sure how it would make gaming phone as of now. but it has good specs.

I know am not making use of gaming phone at the moment, which I'm eager to move on. But since their are other gaming devices which i own, I am not pushed to go get any new gaming device anymore.