Register Now
skyfire

art of rally

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

For some reason, it reminds me of the old top gear games of the SNES - the graphical style doesn't captivate me at all and the game isn't very interesting in my opinion.

Seriously, it looks horrible as far as I'm concerned with the graphics. I think car race have outgrown that kind of graphics. 

On 8/19/2021 at 2:28 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it looks horrible as far as I'm concerned with the graphics. I think car race have outgrown that kind of graphics. 

It's too over-the-top for cartoon graphics and just looks very off to me personally.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's too over-the-top for cartoon graphics and just looks very off to me personally.

Seriously, it completely sucks to me as a car racing game. I'm not even bothered much about it to be very honest with you. 

On 8/23/2021 at 6:24 AM, skyfire said:

Especially those minecraft like graphics kind of killed my interest. I can't get my eyes to like this graphics. 

I was looking for a word to describe the graphics and you nailed it - it's the old graphics from the early 2010s which looks dated.

On 8/26/2021 at 1:53 AM, killamch89 said:

I was looking for a word to describe the graphics and you nailed it - it's the old graphics from the early 2010s which looks dated.

Seriously, it's not something interesting when looking at it. I'm like why can't they do something better for the eyes to appreciate its beauty? 

It's a pretty fun game that looks amazing. I play it through the Game Pass on the Series X because it's a great game to get achievements. And since MS Rewards require an achievement every day for 50 points, it's the perfect game.