Register Now
ZandraJoi

Mini Golf or Putt Putt

While this isn't a sport like one would think of, it does require coordination & a feel for the game. What do you call it? We mostly call it Putt Putt Golf here. We got into it with my parents & we enjoy it. We try to go a few times every summer. None of us are that good at it lol but that's besides the point. I personally tend to overswing & let's just say, I'm so glad they have safe-guards in place 🙂

Here in my country the rich gets I to professional golf career. If you aren't rich you aren't going to get the golf club card. The game us very rich that the ticket fees or winners prize is extremely huge for a sport game you'll feel have no excitement. 

On 10/7/2021 at 11:37 AM, Justin11 said:

Here in my country the rich gets I to professional golf career. If you aren't rich you aren't going to get the golf club card. The game us very rich that the ticket fees or winners prize is extremely huge for a sport game you'll feel have no excitement. 

Regular golf is boring to me - the only part I like is driving the cart around lol.

On 10/9/2021 at 5:07 AM, killamch89 said:

Regular golf is boring to me - the only part I like is driving the cart around lol.

Lol, that's the job for the messenger of the Golf player. You're very hilarious indeed for you to choose such a boring part too. 

On 10/8/2021 at 9:07 PM, killamch89 said:

Driving around carts is quite fun. 
Regular golf is fun though. I have not played in years though. 
I really like mini golf though. Super fun in VR. 
I call in mini golf. Never called it put put in my life. 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Golf is a boring kind of game that I don't spend even up to a minute to watch, because I don't want to waste my time watching boring activities. 

Golf is boring to watch. The announcers make it even more boring. 
They need an announcer like somebody in soccer. 

It would be cool to do this professionally.  Well, I don't think there's a professional thing as with regular golf, but there are competitions.  I've been wanting to rent out some miniature golf facilities just for practice.  Who has done that?  Who has done mini golf for money?

I am yet to say golf game, only watches through the TV when it's been displayed, I don't enjoy it much, because it is boring watching how the golf stars kicks the round object to the far east, into entering a hole xD.