Register Now
The Blackangel

Uncharted 2

I know I'm late to the party, but I saw a bit of a playthrough on YouTube, and the game has sparked my interest, oddly enough. So I was wanting to hear some pros and cons about the game. The video I'm watching is about video game patches that totally broke the game. It has me really curious, because I liked what I saw in the video. I'll post it below so people can see what I'm talking about.

It's a pretty good game. I played it on ps3 and it went above my expectations. There is a lot of shooting involved. Not sure if that is a pro or con for you. I didn't experience any glitches or anything. Overall, it's a fun action adventure game that takes you to different locations. There are some puzzles. I'm no fan of puzzles but they weren't that bad. 

Anyone else remember the good old days before software companies could use the internet as a crutch and had to make sure their game actually worked as it was supposed to? Ahhh I miss those days.

Nowadays software companies just assume everybody has internet access, and as such release a pile of w*nk thinking "Meh, its okay we can fix it in a day one patch." Not everyone is online and people shouldnt have to have access to the internet just to make your game work! You had one job!!!

On 8/27/2021 at 12:09 PM, Empire said:

Anyone else remember the good old days before software companies could use the internet as a crutch and had to make sure their game actually worked as it was supposed to? Ahhh I miss those days.

Nowadays software companies just assume everybody has internet access, and as such release a pile of w*nk thinking "Meh, its okay we can fix it in a day one patch." Not everyone is online and people shouldnt have to have access to the internet just to make your game work! You had one job!!!

Seriously, you can't really blame them because some countries have free internet access - free Wi-Fi connection, so they have a justification in making their game files that big.