Register Now
killamch89

Bethesda Selling Yet Another Port Of Elder Scrolls V Skyrim With Anniversary Edition

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here and that's one of the main reasons I'll never go back to being a console gamer primarily. It's just too restrictive of a platform in my opinion.

Yeah - You're absolutely right about consoles being too restrictive of a platform. They simply want to maintain their unique identity. 

On 9/28/2021 at 1:53 AM, killamch89 said:

Listen to @Shagger, it's best to play it on PC because then you can get to use the full capabilities of modding to make Skyrim into what you want instead of the poor imitation that currently on consoles especially the PS4 and PS5.

Thanks, I am going to take your advise together with what Shagger too have said. But I need to look for a PC to make it possible, the one I have it's marred with glitches. I am expecting to get a new PC sooner. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks, I am going to take your advise together with what Shagger too have said. But I need to look for a PC to make it possible, the one I have it's marred with glitches. I am expecting to get a new PC sooner. 

At the moment, it's best to get a pre-built system as the price for computer parts is completely bonkers. Or you can look into a gaming laptop but build a PC at the moment is very expensive especially for the average gamer.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:07 AM, killamch89 said:

At the moment, it's best to get a pre-built system as the price for computer parts is completely bonkers. Or you can look into a gaming laptop but build a PC at the moment is very expensive especially for the average gamer.

Are you saying develop a PC device from the scratch which I can use for gaming? 

If yes, then how do I begin with what you've said? 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are you saying develop a PC device from the scratch which I can use for gaming? 

If yes, then how do I begin with what you've said? 

No - I'm saying in this current market, it's not economically feasible to build one yourself as it'll cost you an arm and a leg. The best thing you can go for is either a pre-built system (buy it from a store that has assembled all the parts for you and it'll work right out of the box) or get a gaming laptop (this is the more portable option but it still gives a very good gaming experience). Having said that, there are plenty of YouTube videos that can teach you how to assemble a computer yourself after buying the parts but as I said earlier, this is currently the most expensive option.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No - I'm saying in this current market, it's not economically feasible to build one yourself as it'll cost you an arm and a leg. The best thing you can go for is either a pre-built system (buy it from a store that has assembled all the parts for you and it'll work right out of the box) or get a gaming laptop (this is the more portable option but it still gives a very good gaming experience). Having said that, there are plenty of YouTube videos that can teach you how to assemble a computer yourself after buying the parts but as I said earlier, this is currently the most expensive option.

Getting a pre-built system is definitely going to be the very best option and way forward for him. Trying to build one himself might not end up well. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Getting a pre-built system is definitely going to be the very best option and way forward for him. Trying to build one himself might not end up well. 

The price is just not worth it - up to to 2-3 years ago I'd have said the opposite but Covid has made everything ridiculously expensive.

On 10/5/2021 at 3:23 AM, killamch89 said:

Thanks for the enlightenment I've grabbed the option you've said dear, thank you. At this point in time I am simply stuck in buying from the store but I'll try to watch from YouTube to try my hands on what you just said, experience in life is indeed worthwhile because it can be very useful anytime. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks for the enlightenment I've grabbed the option you've said dear, thank you. At this point in time I am simply stuck in buying from the store but I'll try to watch from YouTube to try my hands on what you just said, experience in life is indeed worthwhile because it can be very useful anytime. 

Sure - no problem.