Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be buried or cremated when you die?

Cremated. I just can't stand the idea of being locked in a box, dropped in a hole, and having 6' of rocks and dirt piled on top of me. I'm also claustrophobic, so that doesn't help. Add in a childhood irrational fear that has always stuck with me, that just makes it even worse.

So roast my ass.

Dissolved chemically, if possible. The bugs in activated sludge are something you have to be careful with but they deserve a reward for their work. The one problem with this is that it doesn't leave a spot for my family to visit but I guess a memorial bench or plaque could be placed somewhere.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's a really valid point - @Crazycrab right it in your will that the skull goes to @The Blackangel if anything happens to you and you pass away.

I've been wanting a human skull for a long time, but they're so damn expensive, that unless I save up for a couple years at least I couldn't afford one.

I've been wanting a human skull for a long time, but they're so damn expensive, that unless I save up for a couple years at least I couldn't afford one.

@The Blackangel I'll leave you mine in my will for free, I mean what the fuck would I spend the money on anyway!

Edited by Crazycrab