Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Which Cross System Games do you have?

There are a number of games out there, where they were updated to be cross compatible with different game consoles and computers in general. Which games do you have, that you can play on one or more system?

I personally have a Jurassic World theme park game, the Master Chief Collection, Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, and a few other theme park simulators I can't think of the names off the top of my head, that shares play settings between the computer and X-Box.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I totally forgot about the Battlefield games - I haven't played them in a while. Well, I did play Battlefield 4 yesterday so there's that.

I'm only looking forward to playing Battlefield 2042 and no other Battlefield games. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I totally forgot about the Battlefield games - I haven't played them in a while. Well, I did play Battlefield 4 yesterday so there's that.

BF5 was free on prime some time ago and still haven't downloaded and played it yet LOL - BF1 I found it better more thought

7 hours ago, Empire said:

BF5 was free on prime some time ago and still haven't downloaded and played it yet LOL - BF1 I found it better more thought

If you really wanted to play it, I'm sure you would have downloaded it by now. Get me download link, let me check if it's still available. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you really wanted to play it, I'm sure you would have downloaded it by now. Get me download link, let me check if it's still available. 

Deal ended weeks ago now, It's just I do not ahve time to spend gaming on BF5, There is not enought time in a day and week to play all games that I have LOL

ALso takes me hours to download with my speeds

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Deal ended weeks ago now, It's just I do not ahve time to spend gaming on BF5, There is not enought time in a day and week to play all games that I have LOL

ALso takes me hours to download with my speeds

It's really a shame that the offer is no longer available. I was going to suggest it to a friend of mine who talked about it some months ago but sadly it's not going to be possible now.