Register Now
Darth

Ask Darth

I would have to say the PS5. It's just a wonderful console that looks and runs well. The games that have been built for the console are great too especially with the DualSense controller haptics and trigger effects.

22. And I'm from the UK.

10 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

What brings you here on the forum?

I'm a huge gaming fan so a place like this is always interesting to be at to find out about gaming news and just talk to others about my favourite games. 

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What's the oldest system you have played, not counting the flashback emulators?

I had one of those consoles that had pre-downloaded games although I have no idea what it was called. Other than that, I would probably say it was the Gameboy Advance SP which I played a long time ago. Unfortunately, I ended up losing it.

On 8/31/2021 at 3:16 PM, The Blackangel said:

So you're never had to perform brain surgery on a system then?

Haha, no, not yet. And hopefully I never have to because I honestly don't like having to attempt to fix my electronic devices. I would be fine with simple things but not anything complex.

On 2/23/2022 at 3:24 PM, kingpotato said:

Have you ever had a paranormal encounter ?

Not yet. I don't really believe in ghosts though.

On 2/23/2022 at 5:06 PM, Head_Hunter said:

@Darth do you earn a living being online or you make most of your income offline? 

95% of my income is from my offline job. I do a few tasks online as well though. It's for a task based company called Tellus AI and then I just use that money to invest in the stock market.