Register Now
Darth

Ask Darth

I have seen some weird lights in the sky (not that many though) but I have never believed or thought that they were UFOs. Most are probably planes that are far away or just stars. It would be cool to know that aliens are real but I don't really believe in them.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

I have seen some weird lights in the sky (not that many though) but I have never believed or thought that they were UFOs. Most are probably planes that are far away or just stars. It would be cool to know that aliens are real but I don't really believe in them.

Same here only lights at night and stuff like that. What would you do if they actually came to visit us ? would you fight or talk ?

On 2/25/2022 at 7:48 PM, kingpotato said:

Same here only lights at night and stuff like that. What would you do if they actually came to visit us ? would you fight or talk ?

I would like to think that I would be calm. But realistically, if I was on my own, I would be extremely scared and probably try running. I wouldn't bother trying to fight them or talk to them unless they weirdly looked just like us.