Register Now
The Blackangel

Skyrim: Which Console?

On 10/4/2021 at 9:01 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard where it is said that, the windows PC version is the best device to play bathesda Skyrim version. I just downloaded it and it's simply cool, but I never played much due to my other options taking my time too. 

Well, PC is always the best platform for games because of what you can be able to do on it and with less bugs to deal with. PS5 is also very good to play Skyrim. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:19 AM, Heatman said:

Well, PC is always the best platform for games because of what you can be able to do on it and with less bugs to deal with. PS5 is also very good to play Skyrim. 

Yeah, PC feature quality gaming, I've been with my PC for some years now, I'm simply having quality gaming time, looking up to play PS5 games especially skyrim. 

On 10/4/2021 at 3:01 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard where it is said that, the windows PC version is the best device to play bathesda Skyrim version. I just downloaded it and it's simply cool, but I never played much due to my other options taking my time too. 

In terms of modding, Skyrim on PC is the ultimate no-holds barred experience. You can create almost any fantasy world you like.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In terms of modding, Skyrim on PC is the ultimate no-holds barred experience. You can create almost any fantasy world you like.

Exactly - as much as I have the Playstation 4, there are some games that are strictly for my PC play which Skyrim is one of such games. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - as much as I have the Playstation 4, there are some games that are strictly for my PC play which Skyrim is one of such games. 

Modding on Sony consoles is so ridiculously limited, it simply didn't make any sense to implement it in the first place.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Modding on Sony consoles is so ridiculously limited, it simply didn't make any sense to implement it in the first place.

Exactly - I actually tried to have it modded using my PS4 but wasn't impressed, so I had to get the same game on my PC.