Register Now
Joshua Farrell

How many controllers do you have?

Group parties?! I'm so jealous. I don't have any real life friends that enjoy gaming like that. (That sounded really sad typing it out.) I mean, I don't have friends who live near me that like to play ok, that's not any better! haha! 

It's just me and my husband most of the time and when we do have people over who want to play it's usually one or two more at most. With that being said... for Xbox we only have a total of two controllers.

For me it depends on which Xbox we're referring to.  I have four Xbox One controllers, 1 dedicated to PC gaming, I have 8 Xbox 360 controllers and I have 8 original Xbox controllers, including two Dukes :).  The Xbox controllers have always been pretty good controllers and have only gotten better with time!

Just one Series X controller (the one that came with the console). Since it's not my main console, I'm not looking into getting an additional controller, to be honest. We tend to play co-op games on the PS5, we usually get additional controllers for that instead.

I don't have an Xbox but I have three Xbox controllers for my PC. One for single-player, one for another player in case a friend wants to join me and one put away in case one of my controllers suddenly stop working for whatever reason.

Three, I'm a PC user more then anything else. With that being said I have a Xbox 360 PC controller that is wireless that I do not use that often but it's there in readyness. The other two are classic PS2 🙂 Keeping them for the good old days 🙂 

PS4 controllers are damn expensive for me at the moment, I'm just managing a single controller. I was having two, until one damaged recently. I'm considering to buy one more, so I wouldn't suffer shortage of controller soonest. 

I have a couple of those power a controllers the pro ones. I think they're power a. Anyways those are the only two controllers I have for Xbox that are working. The other Xbox one controllers are broken, or have the analog drift issue. Got one from eBay last year or so and it was damaged. I was too lazy to request a return or refund. 

I actually found a really cool controller on Amazon and I felt it would be a good addition to my controllers , so adding this would sum up my controllers to 6  (I actually have friends coming over to play video games a lot so the extra controller is needed).

On 9/11/2021 at 12:42 PM, Darth said:

Just one Series X controller (the one that came with the console). Since it's not my main console, I'm not looking into getting an additional controller, to be honest. We tend to play co-op games on the PS5, we usually get additional controllers for that instead.

I got 2 extra controllers for my Xbox since my cousins prefer playing games on the Xbox. It cost some bucks, but having the opportunity to play against them is one I can't let go.

I at the moment only have one controller for my Xbox and that is a new official one I had to purchase a few weeks ago after the 3rd party controller I was using got terrible stick drift and was virtually unusable by the time I had got my new controller. I would like to get another one as a spare just in case anything happened to this one and I had to send it in for repair or even a replacement with me having a protection plan with it so that I would not be without my controller for a little while whilst I had my main controller sorted.