Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Xbox accessories

What accessories did you get for your xbox? I have a small controller, a couple of headsets, and a motion sensor for the dance games. Gotta admit, I wish I was more physically fit for the sensor games. Gotta get around to getting a flight controller. I love an actual joystick to play certain fight related games.

We've got an external drive, turtle beach wireless headset, and two controllers. Are there sensor games available for the Xbox One? I will have to look that up! I think dance games would be fun! 

Have you seen the electric volt colored controller? I wish I was in the market for a new controller, but that would be an unnecessary splurge. I feel like I would never lose the controller! 

In terms of accessories I really only go for controllers, though I do have an external HDD attached for game storage, as well.  I find that to be essential if you like to rotate through a few games at a time!

Edited by PGen98

Nothing at the moment since I just got it. But I have been collecting some gift cards from Microsoft Rewards so I'm looking to getting a play and charge kit from them. I really can't be bothered to keep changing the batteries in the controller.

I have a gaming headset, I have router for a speedy online streaming and playing of online games, I have an ergonomic chair I recently added to my gaming room. I bought an head set stand, a 4k screen  tv so I could enjoy my series X more. That's pretty much it and some sets of controllers.

I'm not an X-box fan because I've found the controllers to be bulky compared to the controllers from other consoles.  That's way I never got one.  My hands are kinda little and I don't feel like their controllers fit in my hands very well. 

I have my share of controllers, headsets, and connections, but that's about it. I have an Xbox 360 Guitar hero guitar, I have a Dj Hero DJ thing, and that's about it. I wouldn't mind getting that adaptive controller for the Xbone and new consoles. Might be interested to see if you can use it in other ways while gaming.