Register Now
m76

Insane manipulation of retro game market

On 9/28/2021 at 6:28 AM, killamch89 said:

It's not just the developers - other people how work in the industry are just as greedy and are all trying to maximize the amount of money they can get from you.

Yeah the NFT craze can tell you how the world has gone insane with pricing. 

On 9/29/2021 at 3:23 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah the NFT craze can tell you how the world has gone insane with pricing. 

Seriously - everything is all about the money and greed. It's never going to end from the way I see it with how the world is going. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've seen NFTs selling for millions of dollars - the world definitely has gone crazy.

Seriously - and when you look at what's being sold for that amount of money, it's not worth a few hundreds of dollars. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not even worth up to $5 for me, that's how scammers behave. Many of them simply flood YouTube day by day simply trying to defraud innocent gamers. 

It's everywhere unfortunately and we just have to be very careful about how we navigate certain platforms.

On 10/4/2021 at 5:35 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Not even worth up to $5 for me, that's how scammers behave. Many of them simply flood YouTube day by day simply trying to defraud innocent gamers. 

Exactly - and that's the reality of what we have in the gaming industry today. Will it ever get better or still keep getting worst? 

On 10/5/2021 at 8:34 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - and that's the reality of what we have in the gaming industry today. Will it ever get better or still keep getting worst? 

If its not controlled by deploying many ways for each platform to combat scam activities it will keep on getting worst. 

On 10/7/2021 at 10:57 AM, Justin11 said:

I'm hoping for it to get better, cos its part of my hobbies on earth. I enjoy playing video games than watching movies. 

You'd have to depend on individual companies in the gaming industry being host with everybody and that never happens.

On 10/9/2021 at 1:45 AM, killamch89 said:

You'd have to depend on individual companies in the gaming industry being host with everybody and that never happens.

Their is no way the gaming industry being host to everybody. Because everyone has choice, people choose what they love either movie or gaming.