Register Now
ZandraJoi

Do you get annoyed when people play loud music while driving?

On 9/10/2022 at 2:40 PM, Heatman said:

Definitely, this revving up their engine really gets on my nerves. It's not even about getting me scared but the sound on its own is nothing to enjoy. It's just a blatant silly noise. 

And there's this annoying quality to it like.. you know they're doing it to show off and get attention.

😅 It always jolts me and that's when I get mad. I don't enjoy getting unnecessarily nervous just because someone wants to draw attention.

12 hours ago, melanie_marie27 said:

And there's this annoying quality to it like.. you know they're doing it to show off and get attention.

😅 It always jolts me and that's when I get mad. I don't enjoy getting unnecessarily nervous just because someone wants to draw attention.

Yeah, most of them do it on purpose no doubt. It's a childish thing to do believe me but obviously most of them are adults in body and age but kids in their mentality!! 

On 9/14/2022 at 4:19 AM, melanie_marie27 said:

True - revving bike engines does unnecessarily does tend to get on my nerves because for the most part, most of them sound pretty similar. Now if they revving of a car engine like and EVO x with turbo - now that I can listen to all day.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

True - revving bike engines does unnecessarily does tend to get on my nerves because for the most part, most of them sound pretty similar. Now if they revving of a car engine like and EVO x with turbo - now that I can listen to all day.

Me too! Fast cars.. even old Mustangs or my fave - Corvettes.

My very first car was a white Corvette. In high school. 😁 You can imagine the fun..

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Now, that's something cool to hear such sounds. I got so much of it watching some of the Fast and Furious movies. My God!! They had a lot of crazily modified fast cars in the movie. 

How will I get upset when the police isn't doing their job well. It is the job of the police to regulate sounds people play on their cars while driven. I love music, but I can't play at the loudest when I know it will disturb others hearing, I'll put it on a moderate volume. 

I have honestly never understood why people need to have their music so loud in the car that everyone can hear it. The whole point of you listening to music in your car is so you can hear it, it's something for you and the passengers in your car. It is also a huge distraction I feel as well to the driver to have the music really loud not only on keeping an eye on the road but also for things like hearing and being aware of emergency vehicles as well as you usually hear those before you see the lights or the vehicle. 

On 2/18/2023 at 4:46 PM, Shortie said:

I have honestly never understood why people need to have their music so loud in the car that everyone can hear it. The whole point of you listening to music in your car is so you can hear it, it's something for you and the passengers in your car. It is also a huge distraction I feel as well to the driver to have the music really loud not only on keeping an eye on the road but also for things like hearing and being aware of emergency vehicles as well as you usually hear those before you see the lights or the vehicle. 

Normally, I wind my windows up when I want to turn up the music as I don't really want anyone bothering me when I'm trying to enjoy my music.