Register Now
Crazycrab

Release date for Horizon Forbidden West

From the few reviews I've read it seems it's more of the same as the first game.Which is fine with me.The first game was on PSnow so I thought I'd try it. I didn't think I'd really like it.I ended up loving Aloy and the rest of the game.There's a kind of innocent feeling I've never had in a game before.I'll be eventually be getting the new one.Those tall necks are a pain in the ass for me to catch though!

Edited by Lamarr the strelok
fixed typo

6 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

From the few reviews I've read it seems it's more of the same as the first game.Which is fine with me.The first game was on PSnow so I thought I'd try it. I didn't think I'd really like it.I ended up loving Aloy and the rest of the game.There's a kind of innocent feeling I've never had in a game before.I'll be eventually be getting the new one.Those tall necks are a pain in the ass for me to catch though!

We are going to finally sure in few days time when it's officially released. I'm not going to base anything on reviews now. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If I have my way, it's going to be on Playstation 5 but that's not going to happen because it's PS4 that I have for myself now. 

I've been waiting for Digital Foundry's video on the PS4 version which is supposed to come out today.  In the meantime we do have a technical analysis from IGN who report that, thankfully, even the base PS4 is a very competent port so if you don't have a PS5 yet there's no need to worry.

Just now, Crazycrab said:

I've been waiting for Digital Foundry's video on the PS4 version which is supposed to come out today.  In the meantime we do have a technical analysis from IGN who report that, thankfully, even the base PS4 is a very competent port so if you don't have a PS5 yet there's no need to worry.

Thanks for sharing this, because it's a good soul soother when it comes to how I feel towards getting and playing the game on my PS4. 

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

That's why I love getting updates from IGN. This actually solves a lot of problems for PS4 gamers who had something to worry about the game. 

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

If you have a PS5, just buy the PS4 version as they are now offering a free next-gen upgrade.

Eh i'll pick it up once it's 30 buck orso next year who knows i'll have a ps5 by then, not about to give sony full price for any of their games.

Got Horizon Zero Dawn downloaded on the PS5 now so I'll be looking forward to finishing the story as soon as possible. Hopefully I can navigate through the internet and social media without seeing any spoilers relate to Forbidden West.

My PS4 Pro just downloaded and Installed Horizon Forbidden West version 1.04. This must mean that the review codes reviewed some bugs that Guerrilla are already trying to patch them. Whilst that's reassuring and the original game had a good launch and reviewed fantastic post-launch support, I still find it surreal that a game i bought is getting patched and fixed before I've even had a chance to play it.