Register Now
Crazycrab

Release date for Horizon Forbidden West

14 hours ago, Darth said:

Got Horizon Zero Dawn downloaded on the PS5 now so I'll be looking forward to finishing the story as soon as possible. Hopefully I can navigate through the internet and social media without seeing any spoilers relate to Forbidden West.

I'm definitely getting my own downloaded at least today before the day runs out. I'm hearing a lot things on the games already. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm definitely getting my own downloaded at least today before the day runs out. I'm hearing a lot things on the games already. 

You should start making plans on how to get the game already because it's out already. A friend of mine already downloaded for his PS4. 

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I thought the game is released on PS5 alone? Okay, I'll go check if the game is released on PS4 and other platforms. 

It's PS5 and PS4, but as I think someone else pointed out earlier even if you have a PS5 you should by the PS4 version since you get a free upgrade to next gen.

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Here's hoping they release this on PC like they did God of War. And didn't the first Horizon game get released on PC? I forget. I'll check Epic games to see. 😄 

Yes, they did, but 3 years later. If you want to play Forbidden West, I'd advise buying it on console because a PC release is a long ways off if it happens at all.

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

It's PS5 and PS4, but as I think someone else pointed out earlier even if you have a PS5 you should by the PS4 version since you get a free upgrade to next gen.

Okay, that's wonderful update you've given me. I have a PS4, i am happy at least I can get along with the latest video game in 'HFW..

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

Yes, they did, but 3 years later. If you want to play Forbidden West, I'd advise buying it on console because a PC release is a long ways off if it happens at all.

They are only in making it a Playstation exclusive for now. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. What do you think? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are only in making it a Playstation exclusive for now. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. What do you think? 

I think they are going to do one of two things:

1. Pretty much the same thing they did with Zero Dawn, release it on PC a few years down the line.
  2. Release it on their sure to come subscription service in competition with Gamepass where is will be playable on Console and PC.

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I think they are going to do one of two things:

1. Pretty much the same thing they did with Zero Dawn, release it on PC a few years down the line.
  2. Release it on their sure to come subscription service in competition with Gamepass where is will be playable on Console and PC.

Yeah, that's pretty much their pattern. It works for me either way, at least I have Playstation 4 to play it with.