Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What exactly do progressives believe?

10 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It says not Hispanic, multiple races. I don't know why Hispanic is so segregated from all the races when it's European. I'm Hispanic and never know what race to fill out because I'm also English and a bunch of other European ethnicity as well as Native American. I'm gonna start checking every box for now on because I'm everything. 

Race always seems kinda stupid to me, we all have a bit of similar blood. Especially in the America's where all of the world has met. It seems rather pointless to try and group people based on ideas of color instead of character.

18 hours ago, Jayson said:

For instance, broken homes have destroyed the inner city cause social programs are anti-the-traditional family.

First off, fuck the "traditional family" rhetoric. It's bullshit. Broken homes are not the downfall of society, despite your desperate wish that they were.

Secondly, I get less than $1,000 per month. That's disability which is paid to me by the government. If it wasn't for food stamps, I couldn't eat. Since I need a government assistance program, does that mean that I should starve instead? You know, so that government programs could be done away with. I can't work. Muscular Dystrophy took that option away from me. I barely have the strength to stay up past 7:00PM (19:00) these days because my body just wears out too much.

But then again, people like me don't matter since we won't contribute to society, right? It's not that we don't or can't it's just that we're too lazy, right? I get it though. Either way it falls, we just don't matter.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

First off, fuck the "traditional family" rhetoric. It's bullshit. Broken homes are not the downfall of society, despite your desperate wish that they were.

Secondly, I get less than $1,000 per month. That's disability which is paid to me by the government. If it wasn't for food stamps, I couldn't eat. Since I need a government assistance program, does that mean that I should starve instead? You know, so that government programs could be done away with. I can't work. Muscular Dystrophy took that option away from me. I barely have the strength to stay up past 7:00PM (19:00) these days because my body just wears out too much.

But then again, people like me don't matter since we won't contribute to society, right? It's not that we don't or can't it's just that we're too lazy, right? I get it though. Either way it falls, we just don't matter.

I'm not saying public assistance programs aren't good and I don't think private sources would make up for it.   However, though, if people are too dependent on government assistance, then where is the incentive for the family to stay together?  If the family is not together, than the kids just don't grow up correctly.

Also, on top of this, is the Drug War waged over the decades.

8 hours ago, Jayson said:

I'm not saying public assistance programs aren't good and I don't think private sources would make up for it.   However, though, if people are too dependent on government assistance, then where is the incentive for the family to stay together?  If the family is not together, than the kids just don't grow up correctly.

Also, on top of this, is the Drug War waged over the decades.

You really don't get it do you? Government assistance has nothing to do with families staying together or splitting up. It's ASSISTANCE not divorce pills. The incentive to stay together is because they love each other. Because they have a happy and healthy home. Because they enjoy time with their spouse. And millions of other reasons. You are so damn clueless, it's mind boggling. You honestly don't care about anything except your own misguided, ignorant, narrow minded view. Your deluded sense of the world is truly sickening.

11 hours ago, Jayson said:

I think that banning abortions is going to greatly contribute to those that need government assistance. So we can expect that area to increase. 

On 2/18/2022 at 1:22 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I think that banning abortions is going to greatly contribute to those that need government assistance. So we can expect that area to increase. 

But what about the unborn babies?  I mean, assuming the woman isn't mentally incapicated, why did she choose to bring a life into the world without responsiblitly?  Should the woman and the man, for that matter, be accountable?

Edited by Jayson