Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stray

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Pretty bizarre game if you ask me as you'd be playing as a bunch of cats. I haven't seen anything about it that captivates me.

The cat is even more good to appreciate looking at how real it looked in terms of good graphics but the robots are quite annoying. 

This seems like one of the most interesting ones, Honestly, my brain has never even considered a game where I play a cat in post-human world only inhabited by robots. Just basically being an "observer" to a premise that's already so interesting, not to mention how the players kinda bound to have this discussion in their head "who do I relate to more?" The cat is alive for certain, the rest are robots,but are they alive? Do you relate to the robots more, or the one with a pulse?

38 minutes ago, Empire said:

This seems like one of the most interesting ones, Honestly, my brain has never even considered a game where I play a cat in post-human world only inhabited by robots. Just basically being an "observer" to a premise that's already so interesting, not to mention how the players kinda bound to have this discussion in their head "who do I relate to more?" The cat is alive for certain, the rest are robots,but are they alive? Do you relate to the robots more, or the one with a pulse?

Seriously, I don't really know if it's the cat that is being played or even the robots. I don't really understand any kind of clues as to what's required to be done in the game. 

Who's ready for this game? It's dropping July 19th and I'm kinda psyched to check it out. From what I've seen of the game so far, it looks kinda like a mix of horror and action. I was thinking of pre-ordering it, but I think I'll wait until it drops to see the reviews first, just in case. Especially if this is a full price game. 

This is one game I have been anticipating its release for a while now , I am a cat person and the plot and storyline is quite inspiring as it involves a stray cat in quite an unfriendly world dominated by robots and it struggles through this environment as it tries to find it's way back to its family.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Graphics is amazing for this game, I watched the trailer recently, one of the games I've whitelisted to purchase when becomes available. At this time, the game is not released yet. 

Yeah July 19th it drops. Still a little bit to go, but we're nearly there. I'm going to wait until it releases and see some reviews first before I pick it up though. 

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

This is one game I have been anticipating its release for a while now , I am a cat person and the plot and storyline is quite inspiring as it involves a stray cat in quite an unfriendly world dominated by robots and it struggles through this environment as it tries to find it's way back to its family.

A friend of mine has been talking about it recently. I guess he had it pre-ordered for months now, and has been anticipating it for some time. 

I worry that it's going to end up being short, and I hope that's not the case. I hope this game turns out to be quite long, or at least long enough to keep me entertained. 😄

14 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I worry that it's going to end up being short, and I hope that's not the case.

I thought about that too, been that the story line is plain and straight forward, there aren't much complications that would make the linger more.

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Who's ready for this game? It's dropping July 19th and I'm kinda psyched to check it out. From what I've seen of the game so far, it looks kinda like a mix of horror and action. I was thinking of pre-ordering it, but I think I'll wait until it drops to see the reviews first, just in case. Especially if this is a full price game. 

Pre-order is never an option that I would be considering for the game because I'm not yet convinced that it's something that's worth playing yet. I'm going to wait it out and see what happens in the first few weeks of its release. If it comes out good with impressive quality and reviews, I will go for it. 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah July 19th it drops. Still a little bit to go, but we're nearly there. I'm going to wait until it releases and see some reviews first before I pick it up though. 

The countdown begins man, today is '07-07-22. So, we just have to wait for just 12 days and the game will be available. By then I'll check out for the game and hopefully get it.