Register Now
skyfire

The Magnificent Trufflepigs

20 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Looks like something different in terms of the story and the gameplay. I am definitely this one is another unity made game but looks good. 

It looks good but for not having the feature of seeing the playing character is something that I don't really like about the game. 

18 minutes ago, Empire said:

All joking aside, I am actually disappointed that there were no truffles and no pigs. I was hoping a game literally about pigs sniffing out truffles. But not my go to game for this

Exactly - I actually looked out for that which I believed was supposed to surface in the trailer but never happened. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Magnificent looking game if I must say so myself - I'd like to know more about the story though.

It's only the graphics that I found interesting about the game. It's not something that I would really bother too much about playing unless compelled to do so. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only the graphics that I found interesting about the game. It's not something that I would really bother too much about playing unless compelled to do so. 

Well, the trailer has piqued my interest a bit that's why I'd want to know what they could be hiding from the government. Magnificent Trufflepigs is an odd name to say the least...

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well, the trailer has piqued my interest a bit that's why I'd want to know what they could be hiding from the government. Magnificent Trufflepigs is an odd name to say the least...

Yeah - The name is completely odd to say the least. From what the trailer presented, it's practically off from what the name suggested. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

A lot of odd names on switch marketplace. some names are even hard pronounce. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Seriously - It's a very common pattern that's observed in switch marketplace for a while now and personally, I have a thing for good names for video games. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

That's a very valid point but why would they be hiding pigs from the government? lol

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - The name is completely odd to say the least. From what the trailer presented, it's practically off from what the name suggested. 

What kind of pigs are they hiding?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's a very valid point but why would they be hiding pigs from the government? lol

What kind of pigs are they hiding?

Haha, maybe they are experimenting on the pigs and hit a major research breakthrough, so they decided to hide their success 😂