Register Now
skyfire

Hoa

16 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I don't know if anyone of you remember android game named Spirits.

This one looks similar to that game. 

This really looks nice with how its environmental graphics looks especially the forest and tree settings. I might play it to have an experience with it but not something I'd play for a long time. 

18 minutes ago, Empire said:

Love these styles of games and soundtrack. I know Ori is similar to this? Any other games that are similar to this that I should look into?

Yeah - I actually had checked out Ori once and I did liked its narrative and even the graphics. I might play it sooner. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't remember much about spirits but I do like the graphics and the platforming elements are quite smooth I must admit. It could be a potential hit.

Yeah - it's quite a bit of a calm game. I couldn't really find its trailer video to share with you but you can read up on with the link to remember it more. 

https://www.spacesofplay.com/spirits

On 8/30/2021 at 6:27 AM, killamch89 said:

I don't remember much about spirits but I do like the graphics and the platforming elements are quite smooth I must admit. It could be a potential hit.

As you can see the hoa is on similar lines. though spirit is hardcore puzzle platformer and after 5th level things become so hard you would get stumped. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

As you can see the hoa is on similar lines. though spirit is hardcore puzzle platformer and after 5th level things become so hard you would get stumped. 

Exactly - I really looked for how to get this trailer link uploaded here but had difficulty with it. I'm glad you finally got it in. Good job. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's rare to get any video for spirits now considering they pulled off the android ecosystem and now it's only PC and Mac based desktop game now. they are on steam though. 

Seriously - it was a very big challenge for me in trying to get that. I was asking myself what's the problem but I'm glad you finally did. 

On 9/1/2021 at 11:49 PM, skyfire said:

It's rare to get any video for spirits now considering they pulled off the android ecosystem and now it's only PC and Mac based desktop game now. they are on steam though. 

A game like Spirits won't fare well in the PC space unfortunately because there are so many better games. They should've stuck to the mobile market.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

A game like Spirits won't fare well in the PC space unfortunately because there are so many better games. They should've stuck to the mobile market.

Yeah but I assume the graphics and the sceenspace for the mobile was not justifying for small screens I suppose. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - You're on point there because the game isn't fast paced that much to be intriguing when it's being played.