Register Now
Heatman

SUPER BOMBERMAN R ONLINE

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Of course, we don't know who those IPs my end up with but I just hope it's either Capcom or Microsoft. If Sony gets them, they'll ruin them.

Yeah - having them with either Capcom or Microsoft would be the best thing. Please, don't mention Sony again, it makes me feel sick 🤒

On 9/7/2021 at 12:46 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - having them with either Capcom or Microsoft would be the best thing. Please, don't mention Sony again, it makes me feel sick 🤒

I'm so disappointed with Sony especially with the decisions they've been making over the past 5 years.

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm so disappointed with Sony especially with the decisions they've been making over the past 5 years.

Seriously - It's really very frustrating when you look up to a company so highly but they end up robbing all your hopes in the mud with their messed up policies. 

On 9/8/2021 at 4:08 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's really very frustrating when you look up to a company so highly but they end up robbing all your hopes in the mud with their messed up policies. 

Sony only seems to make the right decisions after facing backlash when they could've gone with the correct decision from the jump.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:57 AM, killamch89 said:

Sony only seems to make the right decisions after facing backlash when they could've gone with the correct decision from the jump.

Maybe there is a way they are turning the bad PR into something that's beneficial to them - who knows?