Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Things You CAN'T RESIST Doing in Single Player Games

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - The constant thought of did I save my progress and having the urge to save over again and again is innate. You can't really save enough especially if you have auto save turned off. 

Auto Save could be turned on for all I know but I'd still save a million times because it's a habit that I've developed over the course of two decades. I know how unlucky I am in games so I save at every opportunity I get.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Auto Save could be turned on for all I know but I'd still save a million times because it's a habit that I've developed over the course of two decades. I know how unlucky I am in games so I save at every opportunity I get.

Exactly, it's a reflex with all video games players when it comes to saving. There is no amount of save that would make you to relax and say it's okay not to save again. 

I turn autosave off on all the games I play that have it, because the fucking thing always interrupts me to let me know that it has saved my god damn game, at the worst time and causes me to get killed or miss out on something extremely important. I hate it just as much as I hate autocorrect, the dirty mother ducking piece of ship.

15 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I turn autosave off on all the games I play that have it, because the fucking thing always interrupts me to let me know that it has saved my god damn game, at the worst time and causes me to get killed or miss out on something extremely important. I hate it just as much as I hate autocorrect, the dirty mother ducking piece of ship.

You right, I used to turn it off in older games but more modern titles won't save if you're in battle or suffering some kind of damage which has its pros and cons.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Oh dear you just hit a nerve there with mentioning autocorrect. That shit have ruined so my write up for me especially when I'm in a hurry to get what I'm doing done, only to realize it's been a total mess with autocorrect feature. 

I turned aurocorrect off several years ago when I was still using my iPhone 5. It was a hand-me-down so I was using it up until about maybe a year and a half, possibly even 2 years ago. It finally fell apart and had to be replaced so I got a 6s and used it until a few weeks ago, when I upgraded to a 12 PRO. But every phone I get I always make sure autocorrect is turned off.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I turned aurocorrect off several years ago when I was still using my iPhone 5. It was a hand-me-down so I was using it up until about maybe a year and a half, possibly even 2 years ago. It finally fell apart and had to be replaced so I got a 6s and used it until a few weeks ago, when I upgraded to a 12 PRO. But every phone I get I always make sure autocorrect is turned off.

Seriously, I thought that I was the only one who's getting frustrated with what autocorrect is doing. I'm glad to see who is the same shoes with me.